Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wipes out entire timelines with ease.
Gets bested by old and young wasp….solo.

He was weakened an undetermined amount breh, but only for the duration of the third act. I promise you it makes sense
These don’t feel a bit nitpicky given what we saw in the after credits? Clearly this is just the first round

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
if Kang Dynasty wasn't announced, you're telling me you guys wouldn't be mad about this jobber getting beat by Modok, ants, Antman and Wasp?
I just posted in the Captain Marvel thread about how She would have tore his whole operation down in less time than a Disney+ show

Kang gonna have to step it up frfr

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This is a discussion I KNOW nikkas don't wanna have

When you constantly rely on overwhelmingly powerful, universe breaking threats every time the impact becomes diminishing returns

The Dragonball Z dilemma
I hear someone is a threat to the entire multiverse now it’s whatever. There been about 5 of those since Endgame. Just get old or young Wasp on the case. Easy.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is a discussion I KNOW nikkas don't wanna have

When you constantly rely on overwhelmingly powerful, universe breaking threats every time the impact becomes diminishing returns

The Dragonball Z dilemma

And just like dbz if Frieza would have gotten peaced out by Krillin in two episodes people would be like wtf. When dbz has more intelligible power scaling than you you need to re assess your writing style

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear someone is a threat to entire multiverse now it’s whatever. There been about 5 of those since Endgame. Just get old or young Wasp on the case. Easy.
Especially when by now you know nikkas ain't dying:russ:

Look at the casualties of the Infinity Saga. Look at the fallout

Even when looking at the snap, nikkas came back but their lives were forever changed (even tho MCU didn't explore this enough:snoop:)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that joint was disappointing to me. The Kang stuff was cool but everything else had that cookie cutter Marvel. Both of the credit scenes were better than the movie.

Also hate how they fumbled MODOK. Iron Man 3 could've had A.I.M and M.O.D.O.K but they went with the bullshyt they went with.

Last edited: