Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
I thought the first half of this movie was excellent. I was watching this shyt kinda in awe at the visuals (Imax viewing). They hit a few too many roadbumps in the third act for me, but overall it was a nice balance between action, humor, and plot.

Kang is a fukking beast in this shyt. I like how they're handling the development of the character and the incoming danger. Jonathan Majors nailed his performance in this.

Dope movie, way better than I was expecting.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie was cool, a little 2 predictable and cheesy at times but its marvel.

They better make these new Kangs alot more formidable though. Imagine a multiversal threat getting bossed up by some ants and a flying wasp brehs. Thanos would never.... if he gonna be the villain of phaae 5 i need to see alot more than what they showing so far.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
It was decent at best. The first half building up was actually pretty good, that second half tho :comeon: I actually fell to sleep during the end of the third act.

The ending was also underwhelming.

Scott being nonchalant is on par with his character, but if a mf tells me the world is going to end I'd be cautious and in preparation. He didn't tell any of the other Avengers...nothing. Then the movie just ends :what:

They should have placed the second end credit at the end of Loki. Seeing the movie in person still didn't help, the CGI on those variants looks wonky.
They better make these new Kangs alot more formidable though. Imagine a multiversal threat getting bossed up by some ants and a flying wasp brehs. Thanos would never.... if he gonna be the villain of phaae 5 i need to see alot more than what they showing so far.
That was my main issue. Similar to The Black Order in Infinity War, how in tf are regular humans who shrink able to put up a fight against a time-traveling scientist who has technology that is centuries ahead of anthing else? I hope Kang is relentless in whatever movie he's in next.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Movie was cool, a little 2 predictable and cheesy at times but its marvel.

See this is what I’m wondering about how this is supposed to work.

the whole point of villains is to be defeated. Even Ultron got beat and there’s a similar, “variant” quality to how that character interacted too.“ Time travel/Multiverse stuff usually works best when the goal is simple to understand. Get back to the future and make sure your parents fall in love.

Kang is worried about others getting involved in the Multiverse but nobody else in the Marvel universe cares outside of Loki.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That shyt done hit the streets baby!
Bout to see what all the fuss about right damn now lol
Pass the damn link, matey
lDGVhCS.png