Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That shyt done hit the streets baby!
Bout to see what all the fuss about right damn now lol

Finally :banderas:

Was looking at the movie sites in disgust last night cause they didn't have it on there:scust:

And oh yeah, the rip is decent quality too, way better than the Black Panther and Spiderman rips.
I know we ain’t talking about no damn cam rip in 2023?

Please tell me y’all ain’t out here damaging your vision like this, just to watch a movie early

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Another thing I will say is that they should have raised the stakes by having someone die. Everybody shouldn't have come back from the Quantum realm. Somebody should have died in this. With that being said, I can totally see why they wouldn't. They have a great cast and they want to use them for future movies. With that being said, that's why it's making less and less sense to me that Coogler would kill off the Queen Mother of Wakanda. You already have a limited cast for future content, the star is gone in real life, and especially in a movie that centers around his loss, you kill another huge character? Coogler is an idiot.
Yea fuq Coogler. I won't watch anymore of his sh!t as a whole after he butchered noniqqas4ever.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It was fine but you ok if you wait until D+. The CGI didn't bother me and I saw it on a standard screen. There was a little too many jokes especially during the 3rd act but its wasn't as bad as Love/Thunder. The world building down in the Quantum Realm would have been better on a D+ show.
I'm not sure about everybody having a suit. Scott is not anymore special than Cassie, OG Wasp or Wasp 2.:patrice:
They will probably add Cassie to the young Avengers with the new Hawkeye.

Disney has to retire the Endgame portal opening event when everyone shows up at the end to fight. It happened in Rise Skywalker and it happened here twice! 1st time with the rebels and then 5 minutes later with Hank's ants.:francis:

Overall this version of Kang doesn't do anything more than what the one in Loki did. This one fights and the Loki one talks, but they both had the same message which was "Watch out for ME, because I'm coming to destroy stuff and I'm the only one that can stop it":demonic:

This does make me think a version of Kang should have showed up in Strange 2 and Love/Thunder. I think that would have made the mid-credit hit a little more. An Avenger can defeat one of us but not all of us.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
2c1.png

It’s time :wow:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was good. Beautiful movie. Kang was dope. Delivery, facial expression, movements, Majors did his thing.

Brand new character was dope.

This was brought up before, but this was the 1st time the whole helmet moving backwards amd revealing the face thing bothered me. It just happened way to much.

Again, the visuals were dope.

Wasn't great, but wasn't bad either.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Was gonna send you my link but you have your account set to where nobody can PM you :yeshrug:
I found it after I took a nap about to watch now appropriate tho.
Got a few lames in TRL that didn't agree with something I said and they started putting shyt on my profile.
You know how some of them are over there.

Daps
I thought it was good. Beautiful movie. Kang was dope. Delivery, facial expression, movements, Majors did his thing.

Brand new character was dope.

This was brought up before, but this was the 1st time the whole helmet moving backwards amd revealing the face thing bothered me. It just happened way to much.

Again, the visuals were dope.

Wasn't great, but wasn't bad either.

I agree. This has been happening since Endgame.