Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
was anyone considering NOT seeing this? it'll be 2029 and Marvel will be releasing "Diarrhea Man 2" and i'll be there opening weekend. i don't think this movie looks good, and i'm running tomorrow. pretty sure i got mild covid seeing forgettable ass Black Widow. it doesn't matter what they put out, they got me in the bag. RT can be 5%

This brotha said he will DIE for Marvel :damn:

Daps
You can find them on Twitter, the quality is low of course. Hopefully it looks better on screen because the CGI looked weak :francis:

I found the Council of Kangs one. I saw a Doom one but I don't know if it's the full thing or not. The one I see just shows him putting on his mask. Is that all there is to it?

Daps
Another thing I will say is that they should have raised the stakes by having someone die. Everybody shouldn't have come back from the Quantum realm. Somebody should have died in this. With that being said, I can totally see why they wouldn't. They have a great cast and they want to use them for future movies. With that being said, that's why it's making less and less sense to me that Coogler would kill off the Queen Mother of Wakanda. You already have a limited cast for future content, the star is gone in real life, and especially in a movie that centers around his loss, you kill another huge character? Coogler is an idiot.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Another thing I will say is that they should have raised the stakes by having someone die. Everybody shouldn't have come back from the Quantum realm. Somebody should have died in this. With that being said, I can totally see why they wouldn't. They have a great cast and they want to use them for future movies. With that being said, that's why it's making less and less sense to me that Coogler would kill off the Queen Mother of Wakanda. You already have a limited cast for future content, the star is gone in real life, and especially in a movie that centers around his loss, you kill another huge character? Coogler is an idiot.

Angela actually told him on set that he was making a terrible mistake and he did it anyway. So now T'Challa Jr is without a grandmother or grandfather and his mom is a single mother on her own in Haiti because his dad is gone and she doesn't want to be in Wakanda. :francis:

And who's running Wakanda? Because you had the Queen. Now you have M'Baku who's they turned into a coward. And the council. But you've lost the wisdom and experience you had with the queen.

And all because Coogler thought the audience needed more despair in the movie to make it "dramatic."

Last edited: