Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'm kind of surprised by people downplaying the original Ant Man movie. I really liked that one and I have watched it multiple times. Out of the two Marvel movies that came out in 2015: Ant Man > Avengers: Age of Ultron. Different strokes, different folks though. :manny: Ant Man and the Wasp is :skip: status though.
First one is very good even if it’s essentially ironman

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Marvel Knights offerings on Netflix were arguably better overall than 80% of the movies :yeshrug:

Them shyts were pretty good overall.
This is not opinion you heard a lot in real time. I think the Netflix shyt is getting a sheen now that they have been discontinued. I stopped watching them after Punisher season 1 which I didn't finish. Each season had WAY too many episodes and became a chore to get through.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is not opinion you heard a lot in real time. I think the Netflix shyt is getting a sheen now that they have been discontinued. I stopped watching them after Punisher season 1 which I didn't finish. Each season had WAY too many episodes and became a chore to get through.

Hell yeah I did (well outside of Iron Fist).

Daps
I literally stopped watching the shows on ep 3 or 4 of Hawkeye. And Eternals was a struggle to finish in Dolby lmfao

Hawkeye was such a disappointment. We had entire debates in that thread cause a lot of folks had never seen the Netflix DD series and didn't know how serious a character Kingpin was and how Feige and them reduced him to a literal joke.

Daps
Well, here's one problem: The writer for this films only other credentials were writing one episode of The Office and he was a bigtime writer for Jimmy Kimmel.

Hey Disney, don't pick a someone just because he's a writer for a shytty show on a network that you own. Plus, Jimmy Kimmel can kick rocks. :camby:

Wait WHAT! They got a Jimmy Kimmel writer writing superhero movies with no experience? :skip:

This is gonna be TRASH. Can't wait till that rip drops tomorrow. I'm gonna have fun clowning this movie:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hawkeye was such a disappointment. We had entire debates in that thread cause a lot of folks had never seen the Netflix DD series and didn't know how serious a character Kingpin was and how Feige and them reduced him to a literal joke.
doesn't bode well for Born Again :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

that shyt felt like a Lifetime Christmas special

lol

Does it even Tie into anything major?
I feel like the two main Arcs for Phase 4 were:
1.Kang and the Multiverse
2.Thunderbolts

I know Eternals hints at Blade or whatever
But Idk what Hawkeye ties into lol

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
There are better ways that they could have depicted Modok. They could have went with the OG menacing look but I'd guess they wanted it to be very apparent that he is
Corey Stoll/Darren Cross

It doesn't even look goofy, it's bad.