Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I actually just googled to see if you can see MODOK's face in the movie and some photos leaked online.

If you guys want to see check the spoiler but I don't like it.

Nahh I don't like the bald look. He looks like Humpty Dumpty.

this is cinema :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It’s DC turn now.

The Batman was flames.

I’m tired of Marvel’s comedic formula.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
It’s DC turn now.

The Batman was flames.

I’m tired of Marvel’s comedic formula.

Y’all nikkas can stay on the other side :camby: , ruined the entire Original Dc uni complaining and comparing to the MCU now it’s “the formula is tiring”

If y’all don’t get the fuxk..

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I see the movie is Rotten on Rottentomatos.
They fukked up Kangs debut :snoop:

that’s what making me mad!! This is just giving ammo to the “anti woke” crowd that never fully bought into the extremely talented Jonathan Majors in the first place and is allowing them to disparage the vision.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that’s what making me mad!! This is just giving ammo to the “anti woke” crowd that never fully bought into the extremely talented Jonathan Majors in the first place and is allowing them to disparage the vision.

Consensus is he did his job so :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anti woke crowd is mostly directed at female characters. Major's appearance in Loki got a overall good reception

And either way quit giving so much of a fukk about what them nikkas think and whatever ammo you think they're getting:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The anti woke crowd is mostly directed at female characters. Major's appearance in Loki got a overall good reception

And either way quit giving so much of a fukk about what them nikkas think and whatever ammo you think they're getting:mjlol:

Yeah, while the anti-woke crowd definitely isn't pro diversity they try to tip toe around any anti-black rhetoric. Now if the movie is bad they are going to GO IN even if race didn't play a part in why the movie was bad. Otherwise they'll just make passive aggressive swipes at it.

But women :mjlol: man oh man, even when they have valid points it's just going overboard. A lot of these dudes seems to get their talking points from the Critical Drinker, who is very careful to walk a fine line, and add their own spin to it.