Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
yeah he's getting his ass kicked:mjcry:

@Kang The Conqueror go easy

J96RMjy.gif

:lolbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wild to me that they keep releasing trailers/tv spots and it all looks the same. just characters in front of a purple and gold vomit cyclone.

Haven't been this meh on a MCU movie in years, but i'm hoping that's a good thing, b/c i was hyped for most of Phase 4 and we know how that turned out.

You guys seeing this in 3D?

Daps
the applause argument :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I had breh upset when I posted this :laff:

Breh i gotta be honest with you. My theater was filled up, only row free was the row in the front, the median age of the audience was 33, and it was 72.4% men and the rest were women. And when Andrew showed up, everybody cheered, some dude in the front even started doing the arsenio hall whooping like

arsenio-arseniohall.gif

and a chic two rows behind me screamed out "we love you Andyyyyy!"

When Tobey came on screen, not one person clapped or made any noise. I looked around cause I thought everybody had fell asleep or something but nah, they were woke and sitting there like :unimpressed:

Daps
Man, is it just me or is there no hype around this? I've been real busy this past week so maybe I just haven't been paying attention.

I remember when No Way Home came out and folks was making alternative trailers and everything cause they was so hyped :wow:

Can @Bryan Danielson reclaim the magic? I don't think so :wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Man, is it just me or is there no hype around this? I've been real busy this past week so maybe I just haven't been paying attention.

I remember when No Way Home came out and folks was making alternative trailers and everything cause they was so hyped :wow:

Can @Bryan Danielson reclaim the magic? I don't think so :wow:

there's a huge ad push from marvel for this
they even released Scott's book in real life
I think people have decided if they're seeing this or not now so they're done talking about it