Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The new batman was done at a different cgi stage and that looked good and you could barely tell.

Its these fake worlds the artists are doing that makes it look cheap. Every shot feels like a big empty space. On batman the surrounding images were actual real images which is why it looked so good in comparison.

maybe because it was so dark. like alien and se7en shadow covers a multitude of sins.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they keep releasing "exclusive pics" from this movie, and each one look like some AI generated tye-diarrhea with Hank Pym and Cassie Lang standing in front of it. are you guys going to see this shyt in 3D? they seem to be pushing it hard b/c of the Avatar bump.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
they keep releasing "exclusive pics" from this movie, and each one look like some AI generated tye-diarrhea with Hank Pym and Cassie Lang standing in front of it. are you guys going to see this shyt in 3D? they seem to be pushing it hard b/c of the Avatar bump.
I think it's moreso because this movie is the beginning of phase 5.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
has marvel ever done 3d films?

i personally hate 3d ever since i watched the first Transformers and almost went blind. Judging by all the CGI, colors, Scott multiplying/going big, Imma pass on 3D before my eyes start doing backflips

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
shyt was so nice I had to read it twice :whoo:
Yea...this shyt gonna go OFF frfr... can't wait
Keep in mind, the quantum realm is used to master time so although the ant fam may have a slight advantage being in his base, this is the weakest iteration of Kang in this film. I expect him to be much more powerful and advanced by the next avengers films.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

i personally hate 3d ever since i watched the first Transformers and almost went blind. Judging by all the CGI, colors, Scott multiplying/going big, Imma pass on 3D before my eyes start doing backflips
Spiderman no way home, MoM and Infinity wars saga.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

i actually saw the original Dr. Strange twice in imax 3d for some reason, and from what i recall it was pretty good in terms of 3d. i may have seen Age of Ultron in 3d too. maybe the original Antman? 3d has become a literal blur. i just know the best 3d i've seen outside of an Avatar movie was like 33% as well done as Avatar. Jackass 3d was probably the 3rd best i've seen behind the Avatars.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i actually saw the original Dr. Strange twice in imax 3d for some reason, and from what i recall it was pretty good in terms of 3d. i may have seen Age of Ultron in 3d too. maybe the original Antman? 3d has become a literal blur. i just know the best 3d i've seen outside of an Avatar movie was like 33% as well done as Avatar. Jackass 3d was probably the 3rd best i've seen behind the Avatars.
Feel like I would have enjoyed MoM MUCH more in 3D cause the story was kinda dumb :francis:

i might go see Antman in Imax though cause ive been cheaping out ever since The Batman last year

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Feel like I would have enjoyed MoM MUCH more in 3D cause the story was kinda dumb :francis:

i might go see Antman in Imax though cause ive been cheaping out ever since The Batman last year
MoM on paper seems like it should be a great 3D movie, but the final product probably would have still been underwhelming as fukk. the original Strange had more trippy shyt that worked... i think. i saw it twice so i have to imagine it worked.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
MoM on paper seems like it should be a great 3D movie, but the final product probably would have still been underwhelming as fukk. the original Strange had more trippy shyt that worked... i think. i saw it twice so i have to imagine it worked.
Scott Derrickson is so much of an underrated director. I think MoM would've been so much better if he directed it. The illuminati seemed weak and goofy and definitely gave me evil dead 2 vibes which wasn't fitting for marvel.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Scott Derrickson is so much of an underrated director. I think MoM would've been so much better if he directed it. The illuminati seemed weak and goofy and definitely gave me evil dead 2 vibes which wasn't fitting for marvel.
The actors had those Illuminati scenes shot separately on a green screen and it made for an awkward turnout in the base film.

OZGOXfC.png