Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Breh should have been Achebe @humminbird @Achille
Achebe_Black_Panther.jpg
They have to use him the potential to really dive into more supernatural and even a bit of horror is there. Also can inteoduce Mephisto that way:lolbron:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My guess...

I don't think Scott Lang is gonna die. I think he's gonna get thrown into another universe where he meets his doppelganger, the avengers (Tony Starks), Reed Richards and other MCU characters. However, I do think Henry Pym is gonna die. Just throwing a few guesses.
Disregard....I read the real spoilers...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hank Pym would be such an easy and impactful kill. it would provide motivation for... everyone, and Michael Douglas is 120 years old, so he can't do this much longer.

sidenote - the Antman series had some big actors playing really small parts, and i guess they're all just done? Everyone loved Michael Pena, but i can't imagine he has more than a cameo at best in this. Wood Harris and Bobby Cannavale were just cops who had like 8 minutes of screentime total. Cannavale was married to Judy Greer. weird trilogy of movies if we're being honest. And wtf happens with Laurence Fishburne? I guess Bill Foster could be in Thunderbolts since Ghost will be in that? Walton Goggins was just some dude working for someone. I'd bet he comes back later and they retcon his boss into Doom or something. That would be a total waste of a good actor. and then there's T.I. who... oh yea, he's cancelled for checking his daughter's hymen

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That definitely wasn't your point but okay :heh:

Their roster is depleted...they better hope that

A. Somehow Loki's return is huge as it very well could be
B. The X-Men come thru soon
C. Sony continues to play ball regarding spiderman
D. Some random like Hercules, Adam Warlock, Blade, or FF absolutely becomes a phenomenon

I'm not predicting box office calamity but stuff like Marvels or are what is at risk of being very poorly received or actually failing.

They have Spidey, X-men, Fantastic 4, Dr. Strange, Hulk and Young Avengers...they'll be aight.

Plus it's not like anybody was checking for Iron Man or Captain America like that before the MCU, it was the movies that made them popular.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They have Spidey, X-men, Fantastic 4, Dr. Strange, Hulk and Young Avengers...they'll be aight.

Plus it's not like anybody was checking for Iron Man or Captain America like that before the MCU, it was the movies that made them popular.
You tried to get away with that :mjlol:

I don't disagree wholeheartedly but we're basically agreeing that it comes down to spiderman X-Men hulk and FF....

...like Marvel always has :youngsabo: