Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Y'all keep saying this but they literally still got everybody except for Tony and Steve and Tchalla. Everybody else is still here, they didn't go nowhere.

Natasha is gone as well, and Hawkeye officially retired (heard Renner's health is not too good), so that leaves them dudebro Thor and Smedium Hulk. GOTG are bowing out after #3 and don't nobody like Capt. Marvel:comeon:

Daps
Natasha is gone as well, and Hawkeye officially retired (heard Renner's health is not too good), so that leaves them dudebro Thor and Smedium Hulk. GOTG are bowing out after #3 and don't nobody like Capt. Marvel:comeon:

I mean, nobody was coming to the movies to see Natasha and Hawkeye (God bless him :ld: ).

That was my only point.

I dont think GOTG are bowing out. I thought it was just Drax. I could be wrong tho.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

And the new Captain America doesn't get any respect and has been deliberately kept weak because the cacs are denying him the serum even though they gave it to the cac without hesitation despite him never proving himself in combat or on a team like Falcoln did :mjpls:

And no one takes Strange seriously, and Fury hasn't even been shown having a meeting putting together the new Avengers.

So they're going to have to put together a new team in one of these upcoming shows or movies.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I mean, nobody was coming to the movies to see Natasha and Hawkeye (God bless him :ld: ).

That was my only point.

I dont think GOTG are bowing out. I thought it was just Drax. I could be wrong tho.
That definitely wasn't your point but okay :heh:

Their roster is depleted...they better hope that

A. Somehow Loki's return is huge as it very well could be
B. The X-Men come thru soon
C. Sony continues to play ball regarding spiderman
D. Some random like Hercules, Adam Warlock, Blade, or FF absolutely becomes a phenomenon

I'm not predicting box office calamity but stuff like Marvels or are what is at risk of being very poorly received or actually failing.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't believe I'm going to see an Ant Movie at the show. After the last one, I swore I would only watch them on Disney . I Can imagine how bad this would have bombed with the track record of the Marvel recent movies (see Thor). Without the curiousity of seeing Kang

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
ant-man-wasp-quantumania-quaz-excl.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can't believe I'm going to see an Ant Movie at the show. After the last one, I swore I would only watch them on Disney . I Can imagine how bad this would have bombed with the track record of the Marvel recent movies (see Thor). Without the curiousity of seeing Kang

Great Villains make great comic movies. That's why I'm there Day 1 for this.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My guess...

I don't think Scott Lang is gonna die. I think he's gonna get thrown into another universe where he meets his doppelganger, the avengers (Tony Starks), Reed Richards and other MCU characters. However, I do think Henry Pym is gonna die. Just throwing a few guesses.