Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i wish phase 4 didn't crush my soul, b/c i'm just not feeling this so far. almost every pic i see of this looks like dogshyt. Quantumania is ugly as fukk. "Ya know that animated movie we made this summer that was an all time flop? What if we made a live action version with Antman?"

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First off it’s KANG GANG in this bytch!!!

The black man is infinite!!!

Second: Kang shall be a problem for a LONG time. Ant Man and them nikkas is food. It’s demon fukking time. He who remains warned you nikkas. It’s Kang season bytches….

Kang dynasty!

That’s right, that’s right!

20140504_dn_g2npxlibe04c.jpg

Daps
it hasnt been great, I believe in Majors / Kang restoring things tho

although the collection of heroes they have created are kinda getting weak, unless they can keep Peter & Strange as major players, I dont want to sound like that guy, but Ill say it, this girl power Avengers team they are forming will be boring, and that Thunderbolts team is straight C list

Y'all keep saying this but they literally still got everybody except for Tony and Steve and Tchalla. Everybody else is still here, they didn't go nowhere.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Ant-Man getting s 3rd movie says everything about the sad state of current blockbuster cinema. Cruise is our only hope
If you told anyone a decade ago that Ant Man would have more films and be more profitable than Superman, they'd have accused you of smoking moon rocks but here we are. This shyt is crazy but I'm here for every minute. :wow:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Ant-Man getting s 3rd movie says everything about the sad state of current blockbuster cinema. Cruise is our only hope

Also the fact that Ant Man is now the "serious" film franchise and Thor is the goofball silly franchise shows that Marvel messed up. :francis:

People are now anticipating the next Ant Man film the way they used to anticipate other Marvel films.