Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I also love that we already know Kang fukking won before the movie even starts. Quantumania might as well just be titled, "Why Did Y'all Get This nikka Started? Part 1."

I hope Feige and them know we ain't here to see Scott and his wack ass shrinking family. We're here only for The Honorable Kang The Conqueror. That's all I'm saying. :blessed:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

so is Darren Cross living in that robot body, kinda like a turtle?

turtle - Wiktionary

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it hasnt been great, I believe in Majors / Kang restoring things tho

although the collection of heroes they have created are kinda getting weak, unless they can keep Peter & Strange as major players, I dont want to sound like that guy, but Ill say it, this girl power Avengers team they are forming will be boring, and that Thunderbolts team is straight C list
And fiegie being given back more control and not having to report to bankers like he did under chapek

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
this doesn’t fit here but I didn’t watch BP2. Did anything happen that would affect what i watch in antman?

Did anything consequential happen?
If you have to even ask the question there’s no point of you seeing this either.

The two properties were never connected in anyway and neither is every MCU movie.

Go watch DC movies or transformers. Your ignorant questions… scratch that. Your dumb ass questions hurt the MCU brand.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you have to even ask the question there’s no point of you seeing this either.

The two properties were never connected in anyway and neither is every MCU movie.

Go watch DC movies or transformers. Your ignorant questions… scratch that. Your dumb ass questions hurt the MCU brand.
You gotta relax lol