Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When have Marvel released a trailer that shows the literal plot structure :mjtf:

I mean the trailer shows Kang offering Ant Man something, them working together, to Kang breaking the deal and them turning on each other and having a 1v1 at the end:dead:
Yea nikkas playing dumb or just don't understand storytelling

Theres a context here with Marvel clearly being aware of people's feelings towards Phase 4 so with this trailer they're trying to convey stakes to you in hopes that you feel compelled again

I guess they figured the way to do that was to tell you the entire movie in the trailer:pachaha:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i didn't use to be with MCU. i was stan personified until this past phase.
it hasnt been great, I believe in Majors / Kang restoring things tho

although the collection of heroes they have created are kinda getting weak, unless they can keep Peter & Strange as major players, I dont want to sound like that guy, but Ill say it, this girl power Avengers team they are forming will be boring, and that Thunderbolts team is straight C list

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this doesn’t fit here but I didn’t watch BP2. Did anything happen that would affect what i watch in antman?

Did anything consequential happen?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Have a feeling this entire earth is already his and this is how marvel reboots the mcu with new actors playing the same characters.
SW is supposed to be somewhat a reboot/closing out of all the other universes kinda of like Days of Future Past was to a degree.