Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
i guess they say that? never read/seen/anything'd Young Justice

they're definitely gonna kill a Scott clone in this b/c killing Paul Rudd is akin to killing a dog. people won't stand for it. for that 30 second fakeout, people will yell at the screen

Hank is an easy kill in this one. they wouldn't do it, but they should kill Wasp. she's a great fighter, but name a less important main character in the MCU. fukk it, erase the Pym family again.

:laff:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
KfmhWkW.png
back like we never left!

giphy-downsized-large.gif
N-gga just had this gif in the clip waiting to be posted:dead:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
A Youtube channel I watch that's hosted by a guy who has been in the business a long time, and gets a lot of valid scoops said he was sent two images from the movie that made his jaw drop. Of course he wouldn't say what they were on the show.

All this time and cats haven't learned that Marvel will keep some things for the movie.

Great trailer. Hyped.
Campea? Think they also mentioned people have said this movie is excellent.

Trailer looks great got me pumped for the film

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Whats funny is Majors pretty much gave us confirmation on whar SW will be as he stated it will make you question “What is a MCU?”

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO KNEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAH
Have a feeling this entire earth is already his and this is how marvel reboots the mcu with new actors playing the same characters.