Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Knowing Marvel, half the footage in the trailer won’t be in the movie :mjlol:

And I love it.

They straight up lied in the Infinity War trailer and showed basically nothing in the Endgame trailer and I appreciate the hell out of them for doing it.

Go back and watch the Black Dwayne Johnson trailer and you piece the fukking movie together just by watching the trailers.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
it hasnt been great, I believe in Majors / Kang restoring things tho

although the collection of heroes they have created are kinda getting weak, unless they can keep Peter & Strange as major players, I dont want to sound like that guy, but Ill say it, this girl power Avengers team they are forming will be boring, and that Thunderbolts team is straight C list
When did you first realize you hated women? :troll:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you have to even ask the question there’s no point of you seeing this either.

The two properties were never connected in anyway and neither is every MCU movie.

Go watch DC movies or transformers. Your ignorant questions… scratch that. Your dumb ass questions hurt the MCU brand.
What the fukk is wrong with you

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What the fukk is wrong with you
What the fukk would Wakanda Forever have anything to do with an Ant-Man movie????

Dumb ass question. Movie came out two months ago. You either gonna see it or you’re not. Don’t come in here saying you didn’t see Wakanda Forever then asking a dumb ass question about if it’s connected.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
What the fukk would Wakanda Forever have anything to do with an Ant-Man movie????

Dumb ass question. Movie came out two months ago. You either gonna see it or you’re not. Don’t come in here saying you didn’t see Wakanda Forever then asking a dumb ass question about if it’s connected.
Chill breh it was a honest question from him, we all in here hyped off the trailer just vibing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Marvel gang all day but my G we are in post legendary status now. It's over, Marvel is going down in history, Feige is the greatest single film producer ever. The brand can't be tarnished. You got to be more gracious. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel gang all day but my G we are in post legendary status now. It's over, Marvel is going down in history, Feige is the greatest single film producer ever. The brand can't be tarnished. You got to be more gracious. lol
Don’t matter. Tired of people shytting on Wakanda Forever directly or indirectly.

Then ask dumb ass questions. There are phase 4 movies and shows that tie into this movie, but since phase 4 is fashionable to dump on, none of them even bothered to pay attention.

The Infinity Saga didn’t consist of just ONE PHASE. Phase One didn’t even reveal Thanos until the end. But people expected an entire saga in One Phase. They expected Thanos 2.0 to show up in Wandavision.

Tired of these microwave minded people.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
FmJybcpXwAEFgLt

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Ngl, if I didn’t watch Loki, I would skip this like the first 2 Antman movies.

I’ll catch it on Disney plus