Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
theory: there are two scotts at some point in the trailer. This could be a cool trippy quantum effect, or it could be setting up the idea of different ant mans. imagine if the ending is a version of scott dies taking down kang, but a variant lives to avenge him and warn the others about kang. love when marvel movies do some unexpected shyt, and no one would be expecting ant man to fukking die in his movie.
:jbhmm:
There's a damn armada of Ant Man in the trailer so there's a whole lot of them that will be dying

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Marvel has a sick sense of humor. :ehh:

First in Wakanda Forever they troll Latin folk by making them an aquatic/ underwater race essentially making them wetbacks. :jbhmm:

Now they trolling the alt-right and that whole We Wuz Kangz meme by making a Black Man a time traveling, all powerful ruler named Kang. :heh:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Posters, it is the dawn of a new dynasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

yegcfk4s1jn51.jpg
Jonathan Majors all 2023:
dave-chappelle-money.gif

His intro when he stepped on the MCU scene in Loki :wow:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I hope not. Especially if it’s krasinski’s dry ass.

Reed richards is too big a character to not take the shine off ant man. Let Scott cook.
I have a theory that i don't think MoM illuminati is really canon but an alternate reality created by Kang replacing his predecessor with a knock off. I have a feeling that the real Reed Richards will be black, hope it's Reģe-Jean Page.