Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When have Marvel released a trailer that shows the literal plot structure :mjtf:

I mean the trailer shows Kang offering Ant Man something, them working together, to Kang breaking the deal and them turning on each other and having a 1v1 at the end:dead:
Not gonna lie, I was thinking the samething This is the most I think i've seen from marvel when it comes to showing the whole movie.
A deal, working together, breaking the deal fighting and the goal is for antman to stall long enough so they both lose. I actually feel like I might have ruined the movie for myself.

Shoulda just went in blind but I usually don't have to worry about it with marvel movies.
And I really can't see things going any other way, because there is no way anyone on that squad is beating kang....

ah well. hopefully the movie is good.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Enter the Kang...Jonathan Majors is going to be a demon back to back with this and and his Creed variant, Kang Damien :demonic:
Might have to get on the phone with the Upper Room and get @Ironman back in play if Kang going to go around curb stomping Avengers. :picard:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A Youtube channel I watch that's hosted by a guy who has been in the business a long time, and gets a lot of valid scoops said he was sent two images from the movie that made his jaw drop. Of course he wouldn't say what they were on the show.

All this time and cats haven't learned that Marvel will keep some things for the movie.

Great trailer. Hyped.
I know one.....
Reed Richards

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Posters, it is the dawn of a new dynasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

yegcfk4s1jn51.jpg