Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FmFKin1WQAEvTVX

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Trailer was flames, off rip. :wow:

That said, a LOT isn't shown because for Kang to end up having to actually exert himself to snuff Ant-Man, there's a lot of shyt missing. I'm definitely going to be interested in what goes down.
Context clues says the beginning of a new dynasty. This is probably just one of the weaker variants but that niqqa at the end about to fuq sh!t up.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka said "you thought you can win" and then goes :demonic: and lands a stomp with purpose on antman

majors is going to body this role

I'm hyped off just comparing what we're seeing here vs He Who Remains from Loki and how I'm already completely buying they're completely different characters but also totally the same person all at once. If Majors pulls off what it looks like he's already doing with Kang, it'll be one of the best casted Marvel roles ever, and that's a franchise that has a damn good track record...

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
He shouldn't. Kang needs body half this cast
theory: there are two scotts at some point in the trailer. This could be a cool trippy quantum effect, or it could be setting up the idea of different ant mans. imagine if the ending is a version of scott dies taking down kang, but a variant lives to avenge him and warn the others about kang. love when marvel movies do some unexpected shyt, and no one would be expecting ant man to fukking die in his movie.