Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
Total shyt movie.

Got old ass Michelle Pfieffer scrapping like she was black widow.

Everybody is a fukking genius, even the ants.

Kang was nerfed to a level where he wasn’t menacing at all. Dude went hand to hand with a normal man in an ant suit.

Marvel doesn’t let black men catch bodies.

Kang got taken out by Ants, he’s supposed to be one of the big bads of marvel and they shyt on him.

I hate the entire cast of Antman.

They just didn't want nobody in the cast to die off because they want to use them again, whereas dumbass Ryan Coogler kills off Angela Bassett in a movie that's already feeling the loss of the titular character.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They just didn't want nobody in the cast to die off because they want to use them again, whereas dumbass Ryan Coogler kills off Angela Bassett in a movie that's already feeling the loss of the titular character.
Ryan Coogler killing off Angela Basset’s character when she was the regal Black woman that CARRIED the whole movie on her back was dumb as hell.

It’s like he went out of his way to kill her off when her character had so much more to give.

Shyt was wild unnecessary and uncalled for imo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just watched it again.

2 things;

1- There was a coli thread a few years back with a poll on what would be the most terrifying nightmarish thing that could happen.

The poll listed a bunch of threats but the one that won per the coli was if we was attacked by millions of giant ants. No cap that won the poll.

So I don’t see why coli all of a sudden doing an about face, y’all fickle :heh:

2 - I liked this movie when it dropped and liked it even more again after some time has passed and a new watch