Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's a good 3/5. Definitely give it a watch.

The main issue I had was that Janet did AAALLLLLL this shyt in the quantum realm including fukcing every human male down there but it just never gets mentioned. Even when everything is going to shyt and her whole crew is in danger, she still being all tight lipped.

Felt weird and forced. Didn't endear me to her character. I know it's a plot device but in real life I would be completely livid if my fam did me like that. Especially since Kang was so deadly and the whole world was at stake. But it wouldn't be a comic book movie if the threat wasn't global I guess.

The ants have always been a little bit cringe. Just the whole idea of being able to straight up talk to them is weird. Then they conveniently turn into G-d like beings by the end. Wasn't terrible, just have the slightest side eye whenever the ants come thru.

Last edited:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a good 3/5. Definitely give it a watch.

The main issue I had was that Janet did AAALLLLLL this shyt in the quantum realm including fukcing every human male down there but it just never gets mentioned. Even when everything is going to shyt and her whole crew is in danger, she still being all tight lipped.

Felt weird and forced. Didn't endear me to her character. I know it's a plot device but in real life I would be completely livid if my fam did me like that. Especially since Kang was so deadly and the whole world was at stake. But it wouldn't be a comic book movie if the threat wasn't global I guess.

The ants have always been a little bit cringe. Just the whole idea of being able to straight up talk to them is weird. Then they conveniently turn into G-d like beings by the end. Wasn't terrible, just has always have the slightest side eye whenever the ants come thru.

Same thing regarding the lack of sharing information. It’s an annoying movie trope used just to create drama.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
on-bd.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did a rewatch last night and yeah, they definitely fumbled the script. On rewatch, I saw so many flaws.

Na breh…. :heh: :russ:

Ya and everyone that’s fake hating this movie really loved it.

If y’all hated it like that…..

Y’all would’ve stopped talking about it and let this threat die like y’all did that Black Adam thread

Flash in theaters next week brehs!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
we've been told for 15 years that they leave Feige alone and he has complete control. Now they want a fall guy cause of a few Ls? Yeah.. nah.. stop. Lol.

here you go.

Iger restructuring, re-scheduling, cancelling projects and films across all of Disney

somehow "complete control" Feige ....

"“We think we have an opportunity to, through more aggressive curation, to reduce some of our costs in the general entertainment side and in general, in volume,” Iger said in a Feb. 8 Disney earnings call. Later on in the same presentation, he specifically called out Marvel (along with Pixar and Lucasfilm), stressing to investors that “we have to be better at curating” the brands’ output and “reduce costs on everything that we make because while we are extremely proud of what’s on the screen, it’s gotten to a point where it’s extraordinarily expensive. And we want all the quality. We want the quality on the screen, but we have to look at what they cost us.”

Quoting an insider privy to Disney’s internal planning, a report from The Hollywood Reporter suggests the changes will be a “massive correction” from how Marvel has been operating in the last few years, which seen a massive amount of content pouring in from every direction. In terms of Marvel’s interconnected universe, Phase 4 saw the release of Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder, and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever on the theatrical side, plus WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, What If...?, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and She-Hulk all dropping on Disney Plus in fairly rapid succession."

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps

spot on. 30 minutes in i had the script n tht Janet character in junk status:unimpressed:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I was hyped about this and just like MoM, they had mad potential at some interesting shyt but fumbled the hell out of it....