Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not sure how much of an indication it is, but tonight and tomorrow my theater isn't really booked like that in either Dolby or imax

No one trynna seeee thee Faaaaaaaammmmmmmmlyyyyyyy?????

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished, I didn’t dislike it as the reviews and what others said. It was weak but if you are comparing it to other Phase 4 stuff, it’s probably better than most.

The beginning and getting to the plot was the weakest point of the movie, terrible writing there but once Kang came in, I enjoyed it fully.

Also they gotta stop casting by name recognition instead of what makes sense. Bill Murray just looked out of place for me lol.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I thought it was fine outside of any scenes with MODOK. The CGI was was spotty sometimes but it's the fukking quantum realm, I didn't expect a bunch of practical stuff.
Kang was aiight, well acted but I didn't see him as some all encompassing threat by the end but I know Kang always has a plan.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Script was terrible, now I see why they removed that person from the scheduled Avengers movies.

Kang is supposed to be this genius who destroyed the Avengers in multiple timelines but can’t handle Ant-Man alone? :stopitslime:

Yeah,I cant think of a movie where the villian isnt built up to be a big threat for the climax. I dont recall Kang doing anything super powerful or even evil. And then to have him jump up to get beat down by a bunch of ants:mjlol:?

You didnt build him up,and he went out like a chump. I would like to speak to whoever authorized their next big bad to be used like this. Imagine Thanos losing a fight against Black Widow and a police canine:picard:

And on a sidenote,its too many super intelligent people in the MCU. How is Antmans daughter that brilliant? How are people building top tier Iron Man costumes in a garage on a college budget?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just saw the ad for this during the game last night and you wouldn’t even know Majors is in this. Stark contrast to the initial promo. Crazy 🥲
That's what happens when you get accused of smacking a woman up. He's fortunate they haven't dropped him yet but they probably will after Loki 2. Just cast some other guy in the role and chalk it up to variants.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Total shyt movie.

Got old ass Michelle Pfieffer scrapping like she was black widow.

Everybody is a fukking genius, even the ants.

Kang was nerfed to a level where he wasn’t menacing at all. Dude went hand to hand with a normal man in an ant suit.

Marvel doesn’t let black men catch bodies.

Kang got taken out by Ants, he’s supposed to be one of the big bads of marvel and they shyt on him.

I hate the entire cast of Antman.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Total shyt movie.

Got old ass Michelle Pfieffer scrapping like she was black widow.

Everybody is a fukking genius, even the ants.

Kang was nerfed to a level where he wasn’t menacing at all. Dude went hand to hand with a normal man in an ant suit.

Marvel doesn’t let black men catch bodies.

Kang got taken out by Ants, he’s supposed to be one of the big bads of marvel and they shyt on him.

I hate the entire cast of Antman.

:dead: