Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
decent movie…I grew up with those shytty ass superhero flicks/shows of the 80s so it has to be a real stinker for me to not like it…to date the marvel studios flicks I straight up didn’t like were iron man 3…shang chi which featured a shytty ass character from iron man 3, and the last dr. strange joint (purposely haven’t seen “black widow” and “eternals”…saw black panther 2 but that was borderline wack)…in general my love for superhero flicks runs so strong that I sincerely enjoyed flicks like black adam and the justice league lol…but ya this ended up being a fun watch

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Coli legs on this movie is surprisingly long for some folks that claim they don’t like it.

Feels like…. It may have been a lot of faux anger and “piling on” for the sake of it going on in here.

Cuz I can provide 2 examples of movies people claim they didn’t like. Cuz them threads been dead and buried for months now…. But I digress

#HDCCUTD

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This shyt was big trash :francis:
This nikka had next
And just like that
Even if innocent:snoop:
That little British nikka from Snowfall better not get this shyt
If my nikka turns out guilty
Ain’t no fukkin way:snoop:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Why this felt like Star Wars with Marvel Characters?:francis:
Marvel was definitely going for a Star Wars vibe for this movie. But it ended up being a combo of Phantom Menace + Attack of the Clones but with Ant-Man and company mixed into it :francis: