Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Can someone explain what y'all mean by, "it's just Antman"

Y'all act like he doesn't have a myriad of tech at his disposal. Super strength, can barely be seen, the ability to become the size of a building, the ability to control hordes of ants (that can also become the size of CARS!), super tech savvy, time manipulation....

Y'all act like he's not a fukking super hero.
cuz breh, he's just ant-man. In the grand scale of comic books, he's not shyt. he didnt have his own comic until they decided to push him until 2015, which failed, cuz he's just fukkin ant-man. ant-man is a team player type dude. he's like un-kasa in dipset, islord in killarmy, t-mo in goodie mob, he's the homie, that doesnt get his own album, cuz he cant carry a full album, but might be cool for a guest spot. he's damon jones on the Heatles, the 12th man on the bench. then scott lang isnt even the dope antman with history, Hank Pym is, but he hard on hoes, so they aint even use him. :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
15 minutes in and I’m debating whether I wanna invest any more time in this movie…it’s still early but I don’t like all the bad CGI I been hit up with so far…I have a high tolerance level for marvel studios flicks (probably one of a few who actually enjoyed “love and thunder”) but I don’t think I will like this

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
15 minutes in and I’m debating whether I wanna invest any more time in this movie…it’s still early but I don’t like all the bad CGI I been hit up with so far…I have a high tolerance level for marvel studios flicks (probably one of a few who actually enjoyed “love and thunder”) but i don’t think I will like this
See it through for the Kang scenes but yes the movie is terrible

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I don't get why anyone needs to beat a girlfriend up or kill a girlfriend. Like, you can literally just say "bye" and it'll be over. If she don't leave your car or home, she's trespassing and you call the cops to remove them. You don't have to deal with someone you're dating. It's much easier to just say bye and move on with your lovely life.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was only 1 scene

ya but his character kept me interested in watching the movie at a point I was literally about to cut it off…I’m into the flick now that shyt has picked up tho…this hunter shyt is ill

• Dap
Reactions: pez