Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:hubie:Only a rumor

That makes it seem like he would have only made one other big screen appearance, that being Kang Dynasty. No way Kang is only going to appear in two seasons of Loki, this Ant-Man movie and the Kang Dynasty.

I do think they should cast another Kang, WITHOUT getting rid of Majors. Having one or two additional actors playing Kang variants takes some of the work off of Majors' back, keeps things fresh and unpredictable and also can be kind of an "insurance policy" if anything goes south with one of the actors. He still needs to be the "Prime Kang" but I'd be okay if he didn't have to be ALL of them. The spare variants can get the Quantamania treatment (taking losses and/or dying) in his stead and he as the Prime Variant can finally reach his full potential as the main villain.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

damsonidris.png

According to insider Jeff Snieder, Marvel Studios is looking for a Damson Idris-type actor if it needed to replace Jonathan Majors as the MCU's Kang the Conqueror.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

damsonidris.png

According to insider Jeff Snieder, Marvel Studios is looking for a Damson Idris-type actor if it needed to replace Jonathan Majors as the MCU's Kang the Conqueror.
:francis: I can see it…but damn Majors really did ended his career. Bro was so talented, and he let his anger get the best of him. Granted we still haven’t seen the footage. But let’s be real that footage probably isn’t helping. Just keep your hands to yourself bruhs.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
everyone hates Jeff Sneider, but i feel like he goes the extra mile to confirm shyt before reporting most of the time