Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
For real? I thought all that shyt with him and his girl got shot down? Didn't she say it didn't happen that way?
The fact this situation went down is the problem Disney is still Disney. Can't have actors carrying that stench:francis:Majors legitimately fukked up an entire saga when he could've just been single keep his business private :snoop:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
The way Marvel let Kang get defeated by Sylvie and a bunch of ants means that they didn't take the character seriously to begin with and wanted a disposable Black villain for the cac heroes to easily defeat :mjpls:

So whether he gets replaced or not doesn't change the trajectory of the character who was never going to be allowed to be taken seriously.

On the larger point of Major's being replaced though, cacs don't understand (or care) that Black actors aren't interchangeable. So they'll find some other random Black actor and call it a day. Because to them Damson and Majors are the same :mjpls:

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched this movie on digital. This movie was mid.

Cassie being the epitome of smart dumb (and goofy).

Hope and Hank were idiots for encouraging Cassie.

Janet being a space slut and also not telling her family about Kang.

Scott...being Scott

Bill Murray only being in this for like 3 minutes.

Majors did fine as Kang. However, Kang didn't feel like the powerful villain that he's supposed to be.

I don't know what the fukk MODOK or "Darren" is supposed to be.

The CGI was mediocre for such a high budget film.

This film felt like the MCU version of the Star Wars prequels.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
just watched it on Kodi.

Dunno what people expect from these movies. shyt was aite, typical garbage MCU comedy and goofy writing mixed in with attempting to move towards the bigger plot line. I mean its fukking ant man, do people think ant man is supposed to be some amazing shyt?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
just watched it on Kodi.

Dunno what people expect from these movies. shyt was aite, typical garbage MCU comedy and goofy writing mixed in with attempting to move towards the bigger plot line. I mean its fukking ant man, do people think ant man is supposed to be some amazing shyt?

Yes, everyone did. Not because of Ant-Man specifically but because of Kang being introduced as the next big bad villain and leading to 'Kang Dynasty'

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yes, everyone did. Not because of Ant-Man specifically but because of Kang being introduced as the next big bad villain and leading to 'Kang Dynasty'
:mjlol:it's god damn ant-man. it aint called Kang and D rated marvel heroes.

They shoulda made yall aware that 95% of comics are filler, so the movies will also follow that format. especially since they had to work with these weak as characters after they sold all the piff off to other companies. This movie is like when they have large scale events in comics, then the other comics gotta tie-in, but the tie-in comics just be regular :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my pockets gonna get raped tonight…gonna pay for the tank v garcia fight then pay to stream this after that lmao smh

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Just finished this, wasn't as bad as everyone said but glad I didn't pay for it.

Why was Kang always looking like he was about to cry? and hard to take him (them) serious as a big bad when he just got his ass kicked by Antman.

At the end of the day a recast might actually help since we won't be associating the Kangs with this one.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I swear every recent MCU movie ends with two sides fighting while the main heroes are off fighting the main antagonist. Thor 4, BP2 and this film's final battle all look like they could be all set in the same movie. GOTG3 is probably gonna end up being the same :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I swear every recent MCU movie ends with two sides fighting while the main heroes are off fighting the main antagonist. Thor 4, BP2 and this film's final battle all look like they could be all set in the same movie. GOTG3 is probably gonna end up being the same :francis:

A formula that worked that's no longer working... got played out

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain what y'all mean by, "it's just Antman"

Y'all act like he doesn't have a myriad of tech at his disposal. Super strength, can barely be seen, the ability to become the size of a building, the ability to control hordes of ants (that can also become the size of CARS!), super tech savvy, time manipulation....

Y'all act like he's not a fukking super hero.