Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think Antman Quantumania was the last movie I’ll ever watch in a theater. It was THAT bad.
this is gonna be a big time transitional movie that is cited for decades to come. it was the straw that broke the camel's back on shytty cgi IP and superhero movies. everyone is gonna switch their shyt up going forward so they don't have a Quantumania on their hands. ... so, in reality, it might be an all time classic

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lets explore Michelle Pfeifer character as a quantum hoe. Movie is terrible lmfao

So Catwoman, Freddie Got Fingered, and DragonBall movie were better?

No agenda, no Stanning, no protecting/defending

Just trying to calibrate the coli “terrible” scale :lupe:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
18th. When I'll finally be seeing it.

Kodi Gang
Usenet Set
Real-Debrid Killas

You can watch it right now. Its 1080p but the audio is a little off. I heard a baby crying during the 1st after credits.

Movie was ok I guess. I liked the Quantum World, the quantum characters, and Kang. MODOK was trash. I didn't care enough for Darren Cross to have him come back for this Humpty Dumpty MODOK. I liked it enough on the first watch but I don't think I'd have any reason to see it again.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can watch it right now. Its 1080p but the audio is a little off. I heard a baby crying during the 1st after credits.

Movie was ok I guess. I liked the Quantum World, the quantum characters, and Kang. MODOK was trash. I didn't care enough for Darren Cross to have him come back for this Humpty Dumpty MODOK. I liked it enough on the first watch but I don't think I'd have any reason to see it again.
Cool, but I don't do cam releases. Half the fun is the 77" OLED and the Atmos system.:ohlawd: