Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps

It was me!

I did it as one last FU to Feige and @Bryan Danielson when I quit. See my story below.

They don't :mjtf:

Alright since yall forced my hand, it's time for me to reveal that I was a Marvelset co general (emphasis on WAS) but I had to leave the set because of the extreme racism and animosity coming from show runners and creators like Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. (@humminbird was in the room too but he stayed eerily silent the whole time).

Anyway there was a conversation where Feige told @Bryan Danielson and I quote: "We don't want to see a Black man be strong."

And to my surprise, all @Bryan Danielson did was smile and nod and look over at me like :mjpls:

I immediately expressed my disagreement and the next thing I knew, Feige walked over and put his hand on my shoulder :dame: and he looked at me and said, "You can clock out."

I looked over at @Bryan Danielson like :what: but he just looked back at me like :mjpls:

I KNOW how Marvel gets down. I was in the room.

They HATE black men and they only casted Jonathan Majors as part of their new Phase 5 of the MCU which is titled "NO nxggas".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If what is being said is real:snoop::snoop::snoop:
if it is, i don't think they can Ezra Miller it. he's probably at the very least gonna have to disappear for a few years. the alleged situation fukkin sucks, and i shouldn't immediately think of the mcu... but fukk that, i'm gonna. scrap all the Kang shyt. you have time now to burn it all down