Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
But my bigger question is this: What are the stakes at this point and I don't think I'll get an honest answer.

prevent incursions as they can destroy the multiverse.
to do that they need to stop the kangs

Anything can happen from here and Kang will always return,

they need to create a new controlled single timeline .. again .. and have a kang control it.
or they need to prune all kangs

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There’s nothing to compare him to say how weak he is. The only other Kang we’ve fully seen is the manipulative HWR in Loki who ended the multiverse war.

If anything the fact we don’t know how much he’s lying or embellishing is one the few interesting things about these Kangs.

:mjlol: nikka SHE TOUCHED HIS SHIP
AND SAW HE WAS THE CONQUEROR.

HE WASNT LYING ABOUT ANYTHING.
:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

:mjlol: nikka SHE TOUCHED HIS SHIP
AND SAW HE WAS THE CONQUEROR.

HE WASNT LYING ABOUT ANYTHING.

He conquered a bunch of randoms across multiverse and a Thor.

HWR used Alioth to beat the other Kangs win the war and without a suit.

HWR claimed he knew everything but was lying cause he only knew up to a point.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this.gif

Another thing…I’m glad they’re spacing those releases out. There’s no doubt in my mind that my favorite meal would turn into my worst meal if I’m fed it every single day. Now I’m picking up on the negatives more than ever before rather than the qualities that made me fall in love with it initially. That’s happening to me now with Marvel. They could do themselves some good by dialing things back just a bit. Projects like SM4, Cap 4, Secret Invasion, Born Again, and Armor Wars I can’t wait for since they’re street-level for the most part. Whether they’ll actually be good, that’s another story.

And that Secret Wars theory with Doom I keep seeing floating around is whack af to me. No way should dude be randomly shoehorned into the cosmic realm just to finesse Kang at the last minute after what would be a 5-year build up for the supposed big bad of the MCU. You’d be doing both characters a disservice at that point.

The MCU went without Hank Pym for Age of Ultron. Without Warlock for Infinity War. Without damn near every essential character for Civil War. They can make Secret Wars work without Doom. :comeon:

:mjlol:DOING SECRET WARS WITHOUT DOOM
WOULD BE LIKE DOING INFINITY WAR
WITHOUT THANOS...

CIVIL WAR WITHOUT CAP & IRON MAN...

AGE OF ULTRON WITHOUT ULTRON.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

WITHOUT THANOS...

even the 90's spidey cartoon got doom in it for secret wars, when he wasn't really in the spidey cartoon, and was only in the FF cartoon (but that toon was only 1 season, syndicated)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

WITHOUT THANOS...

We’ve seen them change things up time and time again. Squeezing Doom in at the last second without hardly any development would be retarded.

I often see complaints about rushed plot-points within the MCU, and this would be another one. You better hope Victor is introduced very soon then, and I’m talking well before when F4 drops, because otherwise that theory is looking like some Zack Snyder Justice League-level speed-running. :heh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even know how to interpret MCU box office anymore. Cap Marvel made a bil off Endgame, so this movie limping to like half a bil worldwide in the end doesn't seem all that amazing no matter whose name is in the title, especially when it's supposed to be ushering in the new wave. what is the bar for Marvel movies post Endgame now? $650 WW? People think Guardians can make a billion, but i bet it doesn't even with China.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Some of you bruhs rushing marvel. To introduce the X-men and DOOM. Acting like they want be hit. With the same terrible writing and direction. As the other MCU characters of this phase. They gotta have DOOM be a goofy. Getting packed up by a Karen.
:lolbron: So The Invisible Woman but with her powers she could do it:patrice: