Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Youre probably right, but I can see marvels, Shang chi and Deadpool with some multiverse elements and/or tie ins

Marvels - bangles tech...supposedly tied to rings
Shang Chi - 10 rings tech, beacon that went off after credits
Deadpool - multiverse fukkery to bring in Jackman

But yeah...seems like a cluster fukk with no thread tieing in most of these properties

I READ THE MARVELS TRASH SCRIPT.
NO MULTIVERSE.

YOU SAW CHANG CHI.
THERE WAS NO MULTIVERSE IN IT
SO IM NOT SURE WHY YOURE
MENTIONING THAT AS IF A NEW
MOVIE IS COMING.

:devil:
:evil:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

NO MULTIVERSE.

YOU SAW CHANG CHI.
SO IM NOT SURE WHY YOURE
MOVIE IS COMING.

Shang Chi they went to a different dimension and the rings sent out a beacon like Cassie did plus the rings in Shang chi look like the rings from KANG ship

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kang was getting his ass beat by the ants breh :laff: nikka had to create the forcefield to fend them off and was struggling

not by an Avenger

but by some futuristic Ants that Hank Pym called :skip:

@Kang The Conqueror you might have to change your screen name breh...they did your man dirty in this film
Well kang was in a place where time doesn’t work how he knows it tonwork
Kang out of the quantum realm likely can manipulate and bend time at his absolute peak similarly like KANG in Loki or comica

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Shang Chi they went to a different dimension and the rings sent out a beacon like Cassie did plus the rings in Shang chi look like the rings from KANG ship

ONCE AGAIN...

SHANG CHI 2 ISNT DROPPING
BEFORE THIS MULTIVERSE shyt
ENDS...

THERE WAS NO KANG
NOR MULTIVERSE fukkERY IN
PART 1.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

NO MULTIVERSE.

YOU SAW CHANG CHI.
SO IM NOT SURE WHY YOURE
MOVIE IS COMING.

:gucci: they went to entirely different dimension
Rings beacon is summoning something
Just on visuals the rings and Kangs circles look similar

Maybe Shang chi 2 has multiversal and/or tie ins to Kangs tech :manny:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Seen this tonight. Average at best

Modok was hilarious, Kang went out bad.

Marvel needs to get their shyt together

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was definitely someone up top's decision. say what you will about the tone of Love and Thunder, there's no way that script wasn't ripped to shreds. you can't tell me there wasn't actual scenes of Gorr killing Gods, or Jane actually fukkin becoming Thor. couldn't believe they just yada yada'd that shyt. this has been the era of Marvel straight lying to us with the names - Gorr the God Butcher did not butcher any Gods. the Multiverse of Madness went to like 2 side universes and the "madness" consisted of Peggy Carter, Pizza Balls, and a fight with musical notes. Quantumania was just... i don't even know. not very manic? just ugly.
Your suspicions about Love and Thunder are correct. They chopped that movie to pieces

There were a lot of Gorr scenes cut, most notably scenes with Peter Dinklege reprising his role as Eitri(nikka that made Stormbreaker). Those scenes of Gorr killing gods exist, them shyts just ain't in the movie:mjlol: :francis:

Lena Hedley was cut completely out of the movie and sued Marvel for it

Multiverse of Madness clearly was chopped to shyt and had reshoots as late as 3 weeks before release

Marvel, with their over reliance on post production and reshoots, are making these shyts up as they go and making changes on the fly. This is one of the main complaints the cgi studios have about marvel and why so many of them have marvel horror stories. This is also the reason directors fall out with Marvel

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps
if Kang Dynasty wasn't announced, you're telling me you guys wouldn't be mad about this jobber getting beat by Modok, ants, Antman and Wasp?
This is exactly the issue. The movie story was more about parents vs their children than actually carrying Kang's momentum from Loki.

Thanos was unimpeachable until after he murdered the universe. They literally nerfed their own story arc for a meh movie and a mid level hero.