@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Man she's always been cool to me. Don't know what she did for ya'll to be going at her like that.
image.png

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I heard AnotherBedwench is from the caribbean, for those that dont know, no black, male or female, is more c00nish and racist than an ugly west indian. I hate you, and i dont even know you!
tumblr_m49celsPkd1qzxl9yo1_500.gif

:blessed:Let the Hater's Ball continue!

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I'm pleased Another Whore's ass is getting aired out. I asked this broad for a photo in a P.M. and she told me she doesn't do that :russ: Like that shyt was half way believable. Now I see this Grimace looking bytch is getting put on the burner, a good day for friends :gladbron:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
This place is getting sadder by the day....

Man she's always been cool to me. Don't know what she did for ya'll to be going at her like that.

:snoop: at this thread

:beli:

this niggrum is PISSED parraaaaaaagraaaphs!!!!! :banderas:
TLDR. (no for like the first time i really didn't :umad: )picture me reading all that ignorant chimpout bullshyt. :don't you drive a ford focus?? :dead: i'm done keep being pissed ......i'ma be right here making you furious enough to write novels.....mmmmk? :youngsabo:

Have empathy for racists brehs.