@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I saw this page it was only a few pages long. I missed it:wow:
I just checked a few pages out and caught a couple of nikkas:cape:
So I say usually when someone gets exposed,they deserve it. It's usually an attention seeking poster who makes themselves look better than they are in real life and talk down to others. That's why I have no problems with the wolves regulating the board and I give zero sympathy to the wolves fodder. Getting exposed is the risk you take when you try to showoff online. If you don't want that risk,keep a low profile and treat everyone right.
And you capers is embarrassing yourselves:lolbron: Going hard over someone who's talking about you and your people but yall don't even want to believe it:dead: Just get out the way and let these wolves:eat:

The wolves are white blood cells of the coli, basically :russ: Any trash posters that infect the Coli are eradicated when these guys get on the job. :salute:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Black men defend black women on here. This is a forum filled with a majority of males, so of course to a female its going to appear there's a lot of female bashing.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/white-girls-smell-so-good-brehs.7138/page-2
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-do-black-females-think-fake-reality-shows-are-real.136889/

The thing about @montpelier /Binary in the @PrinceDeeDer thread went above and beyond the call of duty by posting a picture of his allegdely "struggle" home, which resulted in a lot of posters gassing her head up, giving her props, and making her think she was a road Dawg instead of a road puppy. A few weeks later she made a post where she said when her friends go out, shes the girl who basically cock blocks.

A thread was made about her comment, her instantgram account link was posted, and some cats posted her pictures. She asked the mods/administrators to have the pictures removed(which is her prerogative, per the rules of the forum); the cats who posted the pics declined to remove them, and were banned. What pissed a lot of people off was the hyprocisy of the fact that she had no compunction with posting someones "struggle" home, but when people post pics of her with her hair hat she gets bent out of shape.

@Anothergirl, can you confirm if you posted at LSA under the screen name Vixen? I don't want to cast aspersions on your character, but it seems they've conflated your twitter tag with someone else.
http://lsamess2.blogspot.com/2012/03/prowbowl-pregnant-politician.html

Its my first use of gimp brehs, go easy on me.
EOiYVQW.png
Outside of the picture you posted which wasnt funny to me, I like this post.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aint even black though.......so your opinion is irrelevant

I am black and can prove it any time. The only questionable one here is you. Nice try though.

And lets refrain from calling people out of their name, cause I know you wouldn't say that to my face in real life.......:stopitslime:

Who the fukk you think you're talking to?

:damn:

Oh so because I type articulately I won't do nothing? ill call you whatever i want and stomp ur bird chest in if u act up:aicmon:

the only reason you r talking shyt right now is because you know you can. passive aggressive p*ssy ass phaggot :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am black and can prove it any time. The only questionable one here is you. Nice try though.

Who the fukk you think you're talking to?

:damn:

Oh so because I type articulately I won't do nothing? ill call you whatever i want and stomp ur bird chest in if u act up:aicmon:

the only reason you r talking shyt right now is because you know you can. passive aggressive p*ssy ass phaggot :pacspit:

Oh...you one of them....:pachaha: @ this entire response....Do whatever you need to compensate man.....cause I definitely can't stop you from posting...:laugh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I've never seen a cute chick on this board nor sohh.

If they cute or fine they attention whoring on fb or instagram ...they ain't got time for coli cape wearing nikkas.

I think there's some truth to this...even on SOHH there were'nt that many attractive females

There was like honeybee (sp?) and elle simple (I think that was her name) and everyone else was middle of the road or some big broad frontin

I remember this was this pic of Elle eating wings one time in the admin section...I don't know why but that shyt had me :noah:

I shoulda saved it...a picture of a woman eating wings got my dikk hard...the shame...the arrousal :sadcam:

Not only that, but they have to be off a bit to post on here

A female posting on a board that is 99.9% male.

They are unattractive, socially retarded and crazy

They come here for the attention and admiration or to create another life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that, but they have to be off a bit to post on here

A female posting on a board that is 99.9% male.

They are unattractive, socially retarded and crazy

They come here for the attention and admiration or to create another life.

:manny:

It was decent looking chicks on AHH back in the day