Another year, another Sony L - Palworld

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
A game MS paid to launch exclusively on GP finding its success on steam is something to gloat about now xbrehs?

Idk if it was paid more than Xbox actually having an early access program. Iirc, sony has one but it's rarely used.

Roblox didn't hit PS5 until like last year and that wasn't paid for either.

So is 90 percent of Sonys 1st party titles :wow:

Bro wants to be accepted by Sony stans so bad he ain't even making sense.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A game MS paid to launch exclusively on GP finding its success on steam is something to gloat about now xbrehs?
Same games y'all love to clown and hate on.

Power washer and life sim games are more popular than they have ever been which just so happens to be after they started to release on Xbox and got added to game pass

These preview and early access games have consistently blew up and turned into trends while y'all tee-hee over there about them

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Maybe they should of bundled it with every console, and counted it towards the sale numbers so retarded sony stans like you can point to them false numbers :ld:

Cant fake them concurrent player numbers though :umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Idk if it was paid more than Xbox actually having an early access program. Iirc, sony has one but it's rarely used.

Roblox didn't hit PS5 until like last year and that wasn't paid for either.

Bro wants to be accepted by Sony stans so bad he ain't even making sense.
They paid for it.

Edit: It's no different from how Sony gets games to launch on Ps+ so don't take this the wrong way.

The gloating is just weird to me.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They paid for it.

Edit: It's no different from how Sony gets games to launch on Ps+ so don't take this the wrong way.

This is over 5 million copies sold in 3 days. Sold. Not gamepass or overall players. Its not comparable.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They paid for it.

This would be like claiming sony paid for bg3.

Palworld isn't on playstation because sony doesn't allow early access games and microsoft does.