Another year, another Sony L - Palworld

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
I see some of that saltiness from a pending playoff loss bled into the console war?

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was about time for a "This game is popular on Twitch at the moment" thread from breh. The year has officially started. :ehh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The game currently has over 1 million concurrent players on :gucci:

Its going to sell more than every PS5 exclusive except Spider Man in just 1-2 months :gucci:

Sony, where being delusional is mandatory :scust:

Breh I'm not even sure what you are arguing here no one is discounting its success or numbers. Xbox is playing on a old patch. objectively a gimped version of the game. I have no dog in this race, if this shyt was on ps5 I still wouldn't be that compelled to play it. I have a top end pc and havent touched it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh I'm not even sure what you are arguing here no one is discounting its success or numbers. Xbox is playing on an old patch. objectively a gimped version of the game. I have no dog in this race, if this shyt was on ps5 I still wouldn't be that compelled to play it. I have a top end pc and havent touched it.
Sony stan’s :mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft should have left this game alone because you already know Nintendo got a lawsuit brewing up for these nikkaz. Ain’t no way Nintendo letting this slide and they making millions.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yes this weirdo anime shyt does lead to being on lists and I'm privy to certain information. There are some real degenerates in the world that don't deserve to live and this game was built for them nikkas with anime profile pics. I hope you all serve time in prison

Yall down bad. Go play Last Of Us Remaster 9 :snoop:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yes this weirdo anime shyt does lead to being on lists and I'm privy to certain information. There are some real degenerates in the world that don't deserve to live and this game was built for them nikkas with anime profile pics. I hope you all serve time in prison

My nikka said "I'm on the watchlist and KNOW what they're looking for. Take it from me"