Another year, another Sony L - Palworld

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
They paid for it.

Edit: It's no different from how Sony gets games to launch on Ps+ so don't take this the wrong way.

The gloating is just weird to me.

Okay, whatever you say.

And it absolutely is a difference considering one platform has an open early access program and the other doesn't. Same with PUBG or surviving the aftermath, who's your daddy, valheim, slime rancher 2, etc. Games that are/were in early access that don't release on PS5 until it hits 1.0

It's really not a conspiracy theory or any weird shyt. It's something documented with real history that's still going on to this day.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nall their last game was Xbox only. They don’t fukk with PlayStation because of them fees

Their last game survivaltopia or whatever is also in early access.

It's really not an insane concept and has proven history behind it because there are still numerous games that are only Xbox because they're in early access but once they hit 1.0, they release on any platform it runs on.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I had no idea y’all still be going at it over game consoles like this

And here I am big chilling with both an Xbox and a PS5 like a true nerd

:yeshrug:
Sometimes got to put these StruggleStation5 stans back in shambles just to keep the balance of life :mjgrin:

They shouldnt be proud to play on poverty platforms :mjgrin:

44 year old men with 62k posts in 2 1/2 years stanning a system designed for kids and teenagers, where they do that at :childplease:

Probably got Tifa wallpapers across they room at they big age :childplease:

Just to have they make big AAA remaster game this year get outsold by a bootleg Pokemon, you hate to see it :childplease:

Got the biggest bussy chaser on this site @Alan Johnson in here talking about gamepass :childplease: when the game has S O L D millions already :childplease: dude probably in the hall of fame at resetera :dame: how yall biggest stans a 44 year old unemployed geek and someone with they jersey hung up in the resetera rafters :wow:

Thats yall stanbase :scust:

Harsh realities @Rekkapryde

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I called out of work to play this today. If I get fired so be it. First time Gamepass has had something decent on it.

Of course @CoolinInTheCut dapping some random ass account that says EA is pulling the race card, says shyt like SJWs and has been negged consistently to the point numerous people think he's a cac