Another Sony Exclusive Franchise bites the dust: Spider-Man Remastered coming to PC on August 12, 2022 (Miles Morales coming November 18, 2022)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
threads like this just remind me how much of xbox stans life in gaming revolves around their persecution complex about choosing the wrong gaming console last gen and getting clowned for it.

Its like everything they care about now, from ports, to japanese games, to exclusives, to winning awards, to sales, you know all the things they claimed they didn’t care about before, are the most important thing to them now.

I see them on era still hoping they get FF7Remake or Persona 5 just to say they finally got it after saying how much they claimed they didn’t care about JRPG’s last gen lol

It’s a wild ride being an xbox stan :wow:
They call themselves gamers yet deny themselves a console that has the games they desperately want to play because they hate sony or whatever. And some of these guys are n their 40s with fully grown kids :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas sound like my 12 year old nephew. He’s a die hard Sony fan but he’s also in middle school and gotta do chores.

But on here you got grown ass men who are fathers and husbands arguing over this shyt :pachaha:
Holy shyt, bdizzle is back? :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They call themselves gamers yet deny themselves a console that has the games they desperately want to play because they hate sony or whatever. And some of these guys are n their 40s with fully grown kids :mjlol:

BE560592-A198-4520-92-A0-631-E3-F2-D3-AFF.jpg

Imagine hoping and wishing for all this when you could just buy a playstation :mjlol:

Like i said, a true xbox stans entire gaming life revolves around playstation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m pretty sure everyone in here has a PS4 and/or PC. We all got access to the games we want:ehh:

This is just you trying to make yourself feel better for being a nasty sony stan :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m pretty sure everyone in here has a PS4 and/or PC. We all got access to the games we want:ehh:

This is just you trying to make yourself feel better for being a nasty sony stan :scust:

I cannot wait for you to join me in the kingdom of (next gen) heaven, brother. :blessed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BE560592-A198-4520-92-A0-631-E3-F2-D3-AFF.jpg

Imagine hoping and wishing for all this when you could just buy a playstation :mjlol:

Like i said, a true xbox stans entire gaming life revolves around playstation
lol, I had to look this up and that person is definitely a paid astroturfer.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Literally haven’t seen one person mad about this. Like, yall want us to be mad :mjlol:

We’ve known games are getting ports for years already. Both these games will be ‘free’ on playstation next week

All you gotta do is read
Some form of exclusivity should always exist in the console space. Honestly I never want Sony to offer day in date to PC, that should be exclusive to those of us who decided to invest into the ecosystem.

I'm fine with a 2 year window for the games coming to PC tho.
Sony stans wild :mjlol:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
All you gotta do is read

Sony stans wild :mjlol:
Where's the anger :heh:

I simply believe it makes no sense for Sony to offer day and date on first party exclusives to PC. It kinda defeats the purpose of having ur own hardware

It's the reason I think the Series X is unnecessary, why buy that console when u can play everything it has on a capable PC day one?

I think a happy medium is 2 years for PC ports from Sony. I don't think PC players should have to wait half a decade but I also don't believe they belong at the table with console owners on day one

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Where's the anger :heh:

I simply believe it makes no sense for Sony to offer day and date on first party exclusives to PC. It kinda defeats the purpose of having ur own hardware

It's the reason I think the Series X is unnecessary, why buy that console when u can play everything it has on a capable PC day one?

I think a happy medium is 2 years for PC ports from Sony. I don't think PC players should have to wait half a decade but I also don't believe they belong at the table with console owners on day one
Sony stans :mjlol: