Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cacs will continue to let babies get killed in the classroom. They are so scared of imaginary black crime that they will sacrifice babies in order to have open carry laws.

Guns should be restricted to hunting, home defense, places of business and law enforcement and that’s it. If you use a gun in a crime you should get life in prison. Carrying a gun illegally life!

Simple.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that our response is shock when we hear it’s a woman shows how awful this country is….

Mass shooters are so common in this bytch that they have developed an archetype. We have normal expected mass shooters and then something like this.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just heard about a lady that committed suicide but she killed her dog before she killed herself.

Demons whispering to people's minds telling them to make sacrifices is real. There's not many suicidal people trying to die by themselves.
The vast majority of suicides and suicide attempts are done alone.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Man we are at the point where we need police details at every damn school now. Let the shooter engage with them first and give these kids a fighting chance to survive.

I dunno what else we can do to stop this. This country is so far gone

There aren't enough cops for that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is like the trifecta of no excuses

1. Red state
2. Red city
3. Christian school

Normally conservatives and racist point to crime stories and holla “blue city” or liberal state or dem run town.

Can’t do it with this.

They’ll find a way. Any chance for substantial gun reform died with Sandy Hook.

They’ll still be saying “Thoughts and Prayers” when I have grandkids

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ask smoking companies.

If that's the case, they should sue retailers. If retailers are selling guns traced to them that resulted in mass shootings, maybe there'll be more due diligence.

The buck has to stop somewhere. Literal children dying in elementary school is a national disaster anywhere else in the civilized world.

You are trying to blame the manufacturers and retailers for the actions of individuals.