Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Nah they're saying 3 children 3 adults

Another American community is reeling after a shooter killed three 9-year-olds and three adults at a private Christian elementary school in Nashville

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Well there’s your answer to “fix” this problem. They don’t care at all.

I HATE Republicans with an intense passion. Fukk every single Rethuglican :pacspit:

I can't fukking live in this country long term. Police brutality AND mass shootings. Nah, I'm getting the fukk outta here.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Republicans not only don’t want to stop school shootings, they want there to be more so that they can get rid of the department of education and make everyone homeschooled because a stupider population is easier to control.

It’s not even a metaphor, they are literally fascists.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
“Waaah! Christianity and parts of society don’t approve of my lifestyle choices, so I’ll go shoot up some children and teachers at the Christian school that I used to attend!”

Rest in Hell, you weirdo degenerate piece of shyt. Is it me, or have the last couple of major mass shooters been the weirdo LGBT Anime nerd types? I know that the Uvalde fakkit was a weirdo too.

Rest in Peace to the victims. I saw the bodycam footage on Twitter. Those officers went in with no hesitation and took care of business.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Crazy. This is not a bright individual

Like I said, they aren’t gonna stop them but they might encourage more to happen because it plays into their plan to dismantle the department of education and make everyone homeschooled (something working class parents can’t afford) because stupid people vote for republicans.

Again, the 2nd amendment is to protect citizens against tyrannical governments. If politicians are advocating for students to be killed en masse, then they themselves are the tyrants. Yet you don’t see any 2nd amendment advocates fighting back, because they’re fascists themselves. It’s a fukkin farce at this point. They are watching children die and throwing their hands up.