Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Unfortunately this will happen again and again and again as long as everything stands the same in regards to how much access the regular person has to guns. Someone tell me whether this problem is happening anywhere else in the world where they are mass shootings by citizens on innocent victims with this type of frequency.

RIP to the victims. Deadly weapons should not be readily available to everyone who feels a need to have them.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to all the innocent victims.

I agree that we need to have a more thorough background check when it comes to buying guns. Too easy to buy guns and there's too many people with mental illness who have access to guns.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
wait it was a tranny?

sick of you p*ssy's who cant get through life

get through your day so can get through ours

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
0u4Kaeo.jpg

When you have reps like this, you're never getting anything meaningful passed.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I’m from Nashville and although it may be kind of liberal, Nashville leans more towards conservative. Memphis is more liberal also because that’s where a lot of black ppl reside

You're also a hooker so :scust:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don’t know if it’s just me, but when I just randomly scroll Facebook, I’m not seeing anything about this on my newsfeed. I literally had to use the search bar to find articles on Facebook. Meanwhile when the incident with Jonathan Majors made news, it was all over my newsfeed. I’m talking major news networks too, not simply FB friends.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I’m saying. This might not be a popular take but I think they need to have metal detectors and some way to lockdown the school during class hours. Give parents a keycard or something similar so that only they or another authorized person can pick up kids if they’re sick. If need be they should have armed guards outside the school.
My high school had metal detectors so this idea isn't that crazy for anybody wondering.