Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

concise

Veteran
Daps
Elaborate if you will on the last sentence

Roe v Wade

In 1969, at the age of 21, McCorvey became pregnant a third time and returned to Dallas. According to McCorvey, friends advised her that she should assert falsely that she had been raped by a group of black men and that she could thereby obtain a legal abortion under Texas's law, which prohibited most abortion; sources differ over whether Texas law had such a rape exception.[18][19][20] Due to a lack of police evidence or documentation, the scheme was not successful, and McCorvey later said it was a fabrication.[21][22] She attempted to obtain an illegal abortion, but the recommended clinic had been closed down by authorities.[14] Her doctor, Richard Lane, suggested that she consult Henry McCluskey, an adoption lawyer in Dallas. McCorvey stated that she was only interested in an abortion, but agreed to meet with McCluskey.[6]

Eventually, McCorvey was referred to attorneys Linda Coffee and Sarah Weddington,[13][23] who were looking for pregnant women who were seeking abortions. The case, Roe v. Wade (Henry Wade was the district attorney), took three years of trials to reach the Supreme Court of the United States, and McCorvey never attended a single trial. During the course of the lawsuit, McCorvey gave birth and placed the baby for adoption.[2] McCorvey told the press that she was "Jane Roe" soon after the decision was reached, stating that she had sought an abortion because she was unemployable and greatly depressed.[6][24] In 1983, McCorvey told the press that she had been raped; in 1987, she said the rape claim was untrue.[6]

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Elaborate if you will on the last sentence
It's a false claim about the Roe v Wade decision.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's a false claim about the Roe v Wade decision.

You're playing semantics.

Her lawyers set it up so that the rape wasn't a part of the trial but it was her 1st excuse for why she needed an abortion. She was a readily available tool that was used to change the law.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm just pissed because this demon murdered them babies and innocent people. The fukking identity politics in this country about to squash ANY fukking traction the gun conversation was about to get.
What traction? That conversation has long been over.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Outsiders should not be able to gain access to a school campus that easy.
I’m saying. This might not be a popular take but I think they need to have metal detectors and some way to lockdown the school during class hours. Give parents a keycard or something similar so that only they or another authorized person can pick up kids if they’re sick. If need be they should have armed guards outside the school.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
R.I.P to the victims (not the shooter), but this one doesn't make sense. I realize she was a former student, but she was 28 and the school only teaches up to 6th grade; why did she want to go shoot up the school having left many years ago? How was she able to get into a side door? Especially now, shouldn't all doors be locked once school starts except the entrance? And why the fukk did she shoot 3 kids? If she really was lgbt then damn, this is gonna make it even easier for Republicans trying to shut all that shyt down there.
Because she was possessed demonically and was led to do the worst shyt possible that she could …RIP to the victims smh

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
R.I.P to the victims (not the shooter), but this one doesn't make sense. I realize she was a former student, but she was 28 and the school only teaches up to 6th grade; why did she want to go shoot up the school having left many years ago? How was she able to get into a side door? Especially now, shouldn't all doors be locked once school starts except the entrance? And why the fukk did she shoot 3 kids? If she really was lgbt then damn, this is gonna make it even easier for Republicans trying to shut all that shyt down there.

The campus has a church. The church doors are open to public when ministers are there.

She went in through the church