Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna guess Christian school tried to “fix” the young shooter “the Bible sez you’re not a boy, you’re a god damn girl….act like one, ya lil bytch.” Older shooter went back and showed them what’s really up. I’m fuming innocent little kids had to suffer because of her scrambled brain issues…

Loken

All Star
Daps
I’m gonna guess Christian school tried to “fix” the young shooter “the Bible sez you’re not a boy, you’re a god damn girl….act like one, ya lil bytch.” Older shooter went back and showed them what’s really up. I’m fuming innocent little kids had to suffer because of her scrambled brain issues…

yeaaaaa what i was thinking having went to catholic school my self if you having identity issues that aint the place for you :francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Tennessee just passed a law banning gender affirming procedures for minors three weeks ago.

Also:
FsQoBzEaEAAvzbb

Guess it came early. :francis:

Well damn.
This is a first.
2nd actually. Another transgender shot up a school in 2019.

I hope trehs stay safe out there. The far right is gonna be out for blood.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

A former student turned transgender shooting up a Christian school ...

:francis:

this may be the best chance yet to change a law since a white woman claimed she needed an abortion because she was carrying a black man's baby 50 years ago.
It'll get rushed out the news cycle just like the Orlando nightclub shootings once they found out he was actually gay too. :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Or they didnt do any of that and the mentally ill tranny did some shyt mental ill people do, mass shootings.