Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
R.I.P to the victims (not the shooter), but this one doesn't make sense. I realize she was a former student, but she was 28 and the school only teaches up to 6th grade; why did she want to go shoot up the school having left many years ago? How was she able to get into a side door? Especially now, shouldn't all doors be locked once school starts except the entrance? And why the fukk did she shoot 3 kids? If she really was lgbt then damn, this is gonna make it even easier for Republicans trying to shut all that shyt down there.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

A former student turned transgender shooting up a Christian school ...

:francis:

this may be the best chance yet to change a law since a white woman claimed she needed an abortion because she was carrying a black man's baby 50 years ago.

Impeccable and convenient timing for sure.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
This bytch. She used an elementary school as target practice.

We haven't had many female mass shooters, so this IS shocking. The 2 that I can think of both were completely cuckoo and one was racist and specifically went after Black and other non white ppl.
Who was this? I want to know if we are thinking of the same person.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

A former student turned transgender shooting up a Christian school ...

:francis:

this may be the best chance yet to change a law since a white woman claimed she needed an abortion because she was carrying a black man's baby 50 years ago.
Elaborate if you will on the last sentence