Another One - Former Baltimore DA Marilyn Mosby found guilty of Mortgage fraud....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Assume that white people with an axe to grind won't come after your dumb ass for committing fraud brehettes. Think you're above the law as a black person in America brehettes. Be defended by Coli breh, brehettes. :mjlol:
I'm a MAN.

You got a point but don't cry over some c00n politican who backs the blue over you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Some cacs had a gun to her head and forced her to do it or they would kill her and her family. At that point you gotta commit fraud.
What is Mortage Fraud? Usually you borrow money from someone to make a downpayment and you give that money back to them after you close on the house again something most people do but is actually illegal.

As far as I know they're not talking about some Land speculation here and if she had bought some land with the knowledge that the city was gonna buy it from her at a premium that would be unethical but not illegal.

Congress doesn't have an insider trading law for them. Nancy Pelosi ( a former Baltimore Politican) got stupid rich off of Insider trading that's illegal if you did it but not illegal for her.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
LOL are you from Baltimore?

Her Husband is a crook.

He was the had of the school commision anyone who knows anything about Baltimore city schools knows he should be lynched for that alone.

But since he plays the game nothing happens to him.

His wife tries to do the right thing for once damn the consequences and she gets railroaded.

They had to look at both of their assets. How in the fukk does he riase money in Broke ass Baltimore especially whenhe like everyone else in city govrnment is fukking up?

Other than tanking his chances of becoming Mayor nothing happened to him.

When was the last scandal free Baltmore Politician?

Unless you're going after all of them this means nothing.

Sounds like her husband didn't look out for her ass then. :yeshrug: But it looks like she was being looked at for something unrelated and they stumbled upon this mortgage situation. The thing is police and Federal agents nail people like that all of the time; they go in looking for one thing and find something even bigger (or easier to prosecute). Like I said, she should have known better. Also, being married to a known and seemingly well insulated crooked bureaucrat isn't a good look either. It was a sloppy move she made and got caught up.

Also, weren't all the cops she prosecuted black? Do you think a cabal of white power brokers lined her up to avenge a gaggle of rouge black cops?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. A good example of that is on ATF Form 4473, section 21f. It’s fukked up

@vino
How about detail surrounding a gift of equity, do you ever see fraud indicators rise on these? Or maybe not since that wouldn’t affect the loan/lender itself?

I mean gift fund fraud is probably rampant in general. We can’t really prove if someone paying back on the side or if they’re really related. The clients sign a letter of explanation. GOE involves a property being sold, so, if they’re lying about relationship status or agreed to pay it back amongst themselves I don’t know how we could find that out. We’re not taking blood test or accessing accounts post close. I wouldn’t advise anyone to commit fraud (no matter how big or small), that eliminates a lot of options for you. She just eliminated a lot career options with fraud on her record.

Daps
Well she used some of that power to Go after the killers of Brother Freddie Gray.

They moved it federal and got a c00n judge to get them off she's getting punished for doing what the white folks told her not to do.

Maybe the ëveryone does it argument is wild but not everyone gets prosecuted the current DA could've tossed this, Investigate sure see if she's hiding money prosecute this bullshyt defenite political hit job.

Unlikely to go to jail but she'll never practice law that's why this is happening to take food out of her mouth forever.
If you really look at the case, she overcharged those cops. They were never going to be convicted of first degree murder. They should have gotten negligent homicide, or manslaughter. That would have been easier to convict.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you really look at the case, she overcharged those cops. They were never going to be convicted of first degree murder. They should have gotten negligent homicide, or manslaughter. That would have been easier to convict.

5 pages and this is the first time this has been posted to remind yall what happened

1st degree murder charge was NASTY WORK

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say - this don’t even seem that serious for a politician. Granted it’s illegal but people do this everyday and get away with it. I’m sure a politician could’ve cleaned this up but this obviously something more

What’s up with people getting busted for corruption so often in Baltimore? Can’t be anymore corrupt than many other major cities but Baltimore politicians always getting hemmed up
Rednecks go after black politicians in baltimore to prevent a black governor in MD.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like her husband didn't look out for her ass then. :yeshrug: But it looks like she was being looked at for something unrelated and they stumbled upon this mortgage situation. The thing is police and Federal agents nail people like that all of the time; they go in looking for one thing and find something even bigger (or easier to prosecute). Like I said, she should have known better. Also, being married to a known and seemingly well insulated crooked bureaucrat isn't a good look either. It was a sloppy move she made and got caught up.

Also, weren't all the cops she prosecuted black? Do you think a cabal of white power brokers lined her up to avenge a gaggle of rouge black cops?
nikka YES Baltimore ls like Detroit in Robo Cop

The only thing holding the city together is it's rulthless and in effective Police Force. A totally corrupt Police force that was robbing and killing people

shyt is overlooked as long as the inner harbor is secured and nothing happens to their cars during the Ravens games.

In fact where the Ravens play is in the Hood and I suspect that the Team will be moved to the county soon.

Again the whole city admistration is corrupt so clearly they wanted to get her out of the way so they could get someone who could and would play ball with the corporate elite.

Had she not gotten convicted she or even her husband had a shot at the Mayor's office This way they'll put some other corrupt a$$hole in there who's main concern will be doing whatever Under Amour wants but leaving the majority of the city a hell hole.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They knew what she was about and put her up there in that position to expose her like fani willis and kim gardener.