Another One - Former Baltimore DA Marilyn Mosby found guilty of Mortgage fraud....

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What reason would ANYONE have to be digging around some fukking mortgage applications.:stopitslime:

When they wanna get US out the paint they will find anything.:francis:
is that different than what Biden and crew doing with Adams in NYC?

youre hating the players but are okay with the game as long as it supports who you support

yalls problem is you think politician's that wear blue are clean

Crip or Blood...
they're both gangs doing the same shyt

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you really look at the case, she overcharged those cops. They were never going to be convicted of first degree murder. They should have gotten negligent homicide, or manslaughter. That would have been easier to convict.
The fix was in when the case was taken out of the city that was it. The cops where charged with Manslaughter not murder. One was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter so I don't know how that means that they were overcharged when someone in their care died.

I was wrong the case was not taken Federal the Atty Gen looked into it but decided not to file charges.

I guess you beleive the same.

Daps
The fix was in when the case was taken out of the city that was it. The cops where charged with Manslaughter not murder. One was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter so I don't know how that means that they were overcharged when someone in their care died.

I was wrong the case was not taken Federal the Atty Gen looked into it but decided not to file charges.

I guess you beleive the same.
Ok, it was 2nd degree

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nerese Campbell got sloppy :francis:
The wire took real stories and changed their names. Most people say Nerese Campbell was Sheila Dixon. I don't think that Shelia was Mayor but she fukking stole gift cards for Kids to pay to trick off on her boyfriend.

Like I said balitmore is wild.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They're doing this because she chose to prosecute the cops who killed Freddie Gray.

But the forum is full of c00ns, so I know how this thread will go.

True. Also, wasn't she going hard in the paint on Trump? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

Daps
5 pages and this is the first time this has been posted to remind yall what happened

1st degree murder charge was NASTY WORK

5 pages and you still talking out of your ass :mjlol: @CreepyMcCreeperson ol "if you really look at the case" but didn't really look at the case head ass.

According to the Baltimore Sun, the State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby shocked many in the Baltimore community when she quickly brought second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter charges against the six officers, as questions of police brutality loomed.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Y'all remember that dirty cop that flipped and was going to testify about other dirty cops in Baltimore and someone put a bullet in his head like a week before trial. What ever happened to that?

I haven't heard much about it since then but I legit don't think Hollywood could've wrote a credit script than that whole situation

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Y'all remember that dirty cop that flipped and was going to testify about other dirty cops in Baltimore and someone put a bullet in his head like a week before trial. What ever happened to that?
Nothing, Complete coverup but we have to look into the high crime ( an misdemenor) of Mortgage fraud.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I took money out of my 401k in 2020 and spoke with a CPA about it before hand. The rules were so broad that it was clearly written to allow folks to take money out for nearly any reason. You only had to proclaim a "Hardship". The rule gave a few examples, but did not say it were limited to them. Mosby and her husband owned a business that were affected by the lockdowns, thus, they could legally claim a hardship.

My guess is law enforcement contacted Jim Crow Joe and Copmala Harris and they put the DOJ on her. Love how they brought the charges just a few months before her re-election.