Another entitled woman mad dudes aint simping

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's FAKE.

But some of y'all need to get over women over 30 looking for a simp on some "don't waste my time".

Their BIOLOGICAL CLOCK is TICKING.

It would be WEIRD if they WEREN'T on that.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This. Hypothetically though, I would have picked up that check. :yeshrug:
Not even that, but at least buy one drink for her. Changing seats and going to sit next to her, talking her ear off, asking for a date, whlie she orders away usually won't work unless you got clout. Then other cats can't holla at her. We call that handcuffing a b*tch. - IF that's how the story really went.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
It's FAKE.

But some of y'all need to get over women over 30 looking for a simp on some "don't waste my time".

Their BIOLOGICAL CLOCK is TICKING.

It would be WEIRD if they WEREN'T on that.

But here’s the part you miss my SIMPelton friend.

A woman like this criteria for selecting a mate (a rich millionaire simp with the passion of Tupac and the intelligence of Obama that only has eyes for her) is unrealistic

Hence she puts our shytty content that perpetuates the cycle

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She's a loser based on her other vids but at the same time, men have been buying women drinks for 70+ years in this country as an introduction. Your grandad probably did it for your grandma at some point. The Coli acting like this is some outrageous act just points to the forum being full of weird antisocial dudes who don't talk to women.

Buying a drink is nothing. It's not a financial burden. If it is for you, you shouldn't be pursuing women.
:manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But here’s the part you miss my SIMPelton friend.

A woman like this criteria for selecting a mate (a rich millionaire simp with the passion of Tupac and the intelligence of Obama that only has eyes for her) is unrealistic

Hence she puts our shytty content that perpetuates the cycle

The majority of women want a man who can provide and one who is preferably rich :mjtf:

It's no different to us wanting a woman regarded as highly attractive and 10/10 in looks.

Now whether they ever get that type of man is another thing. But if you polled every woman that would be their ideal man.

But in life the majority of people have to SETTLE below what they actually want.

So a woman can say she wants "a rich millionaire simp with the passion of Tupac and the intelligence of Obama that only has eyes for her" it doesn't mean she'll ever get it or come close.

So I don't know why y'all get mad or get offended when you hear women say things like this.