Another entitled woman mad dudes aint simping

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to remember so much of this shyt is cap.
:pachaha:
Like the second you get shorty off of the internet and deal with her in person.
9/10 all of that shyt she's posting online is TheLockerRoom-tier ducktales.

"Oh really! You met a millionaire and he just paid for you and all of your homies for a night out but your rent is short
this month ? That's crazy!!!".

Do not let this silly shyt rile you up.

Quoting myself to add on to this original post to combat the bird activity in
her IG Posts.

You have to realize how rarely these women really run into multi-millionaires.
No COO, NO VP, NO Director not even long term middle management cat.
The vast majority of these women run into and deal with men in their tax bracket.

Like people who have 10 million+ or run lucrative businesses will laugh you out the door
if you try to dub them and you got $10k to your name.

They KNOW how fukking rich they are.

I have two (Real Estate) mentors.

Both have multiples of my wealth.

One has 30 fukking properties breh.
11 in LA ALONE.
He kept it a stack from the jump "I don't need you, YOU need ME".
And I came with MONEY like ACTUAL MONEY.

Now imagine a fukking goofy tryna grow a social media following tryna dub somebody like that.

Get fukking real.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Quoting myself to add on to this original post to combat the bird activity in
her IG Posts.

You have to realize how rarely these women really run into multi-millionaires.
No COO, NO VP, NO Director not even long term middle management cat.
The vast majority of these women run into and deal with men in their tax bracket.

Like people who have 10 million+ or run lucrative businesses will laugh you out the door
if you try to dub them and you got $10k to your name.

They KNOW how fukking rich they are.

I have two (Real Estate) mentors.

Both have multiples of my wealth.

One has 30 fukking properties breh.
11 in LA ALONE.
He kept it a stack from the jump "I don't need you, YOU need ME".
And I came with MONEY like ACTUAL MONEY.

Now imagine a fukking goofy tryna grow a social media following tryna dub somebody like that.

Get fukking real.
That's why I always find it hilarious how brehs get so upset. In real life these chics are getting smutted and sent back from where they came from. All that capping and you see them in bars looking for someone to pick up the tab. A lot of these chics are hungry and looking for help. Don't ever let them attack your ego so much that you trying to prove to them that you're the man or got money. They're the only one gaining in that situation.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
That's why I always find it hilarious how brehs get so upset. In real life these chics are getting smutted and sent back from where they came from. All that capping and you see them in bars looking for someone to pick up the tab. A lot of these chics are hungry and looking for help. Don't ever let them attack your ego so much that you trying to prove to them that you're the man or got money. They're the only one gaining in that situation.
I just happened to randomly catch a conversation two women were having and one of them had like 30k followers, but she was talking about how she was sad that her kid father lies to her all the time about his whereabouts and doesn't even tell her she's pretty:francis:

There are TONS of women like that, if you catch them outside of the internet they can't keep that same energy