Another entitled woman mad dudes aint simping

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
That's pretty girl any day:gucci:

If this girl was lightskinned with the very same features y'all would be drooling.

Either y'all nikkas are all colorstruck or this place is just full of catfishing cacs:mjlol:
Dark skinned women can simply be unattractive, we gotta stop this bs. If she were light skinned she would look even worse.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Body nice but her face looks like Bruce Bruce :mjlol:
Gotta paper bag her :takedat:

But she’s right she in her 30s and she trying to get married and seeded up.. it’s too bad it took her this long to realize she should have been working on that aspect since her mid 20s…

Body is ripe for the poundage tho :ohlawd:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That's pretty girl any day:gucci:

If this girl was lightskinned with the very same features y'all would be drooling.

Either y'all nikkas are all colorstruck or this place is just full of catfishing cacs:mjlol:
Either you a closet fakkit or a weird femcel
bytch
Women can be just as colorstruck
Big momma and aunties don’t just check the color of a babies ears because of health :bryan:
A mid bytch is a mid bytch
Skin color has nothing to do with it
This bytch probably wearing Skims under that dress
Got blue contacts
And a New Era wig
And I’m supposed to fall over her because she my skin color
bytch please:childplease:
Move around with that corny shyt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Where’s the dude on here that said 29-35 is a no go with women. This is terrifying content the hell would I want this for

There's quite a few coli members talm bout they love older women.:mjlol: Maybe online always shows the worse?:yeshrug:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The majority of women want a man who can provide and one who is preferably rich :mjtf:

It's no different to us wanting a woman regarded as highly attractive and 10/10 in looks.

Now whether they ever get that type of man is another thing. But if you polled every woman that would be their ideal man.

But in life the majority of people have to SETTLE below what they actually want.

So a woman can say she wants "a rich millionaire simp with the passion of Tupac and the intelligence of Obama that only has eyes for her" it doesn't mean she'll ever get it or come close.

So I don't know why y'all get mad or get offended when you hear women say things like this.

The thing is you and men like you never keep the same energy for dudes

If a man was making content about how hard it was to find a quality woman or how much of a prize he is, but still can’t get a quality woman, you would shyt on him, question his sexuality, and say the problem is him (rightfully so)

For some strange reason the woman in the O/P gets coddled, but it’s really to her detriment