Another entitled woman mad dudes aint simping

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is such an Atlanta scenario. Scammers ruin the market because it’s not their card so who cares what you put on it. Interesting place.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Al so ran butta face.

I pressed stop.
as soon as I pressed play.

You mid level broads need to realize. Mid level wack white women are on tv because they are white.
Still trying to play white woman tabloid rag games and be a good sister to a brother somewhere.

You not cute enough to say shyt publically. You supposed to just be a strong woman. To a guy somewhere. This whole idea every body is a tv star is a eight mile lie.

Stop it.

Ol communications major face bullshyt. Yo mammy lied to you. You can not do everything you want to and be everything you want to be.

Put down the cell phone

Art Barr

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Body looks righteous. Wasn't listening to the rest much. Sounded like incel trigger. I tune that dumb shyt out.

Mad her ig page won't load. Was trying to see other pics.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That body is ace but that face is most unfortunate. Also check her pictures not a single picture where she hasn't filtered her face. Massive red flag. If she's a buttaface with makeup and filters on imagine all what she looks like without it.

:mjlol:

Another dummy who wants to be an 'Influencer'

Also if I see a woman posting that dating myself nonsense, it's pretty obvious she's probably got a nasty attitude and that's why she's single as the men she thinks she 'deserves' don't want her buttaface.

This chick is going to remain single no man with means (which is who she's looking for) wants anything else but to clap those cheeks and keep it moving.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That body is ace but that face is most unfortunate. Also check her pictures not a single picture where she hasn't filtered her face. Massive red flag. If she's a buttaface with makeup and filters on imagine all what she looks like without it.

:mjlol:

Another dummy who wants to be an 'Influencer'

Also if I see a woman posting that dating myself nonsense, it's pretty obvious she's probably got a nasty attitude and that's why she's single as the men she thinks she 'deserves' don't want her buttaface.

This chick is going to remain single no man with means (which is who she's looking for) wants anything else but to clap those cheeks and keep it moving.

Where’s the dude on here that said 29-35 is a no go with women. This is terrifying content the hell would I want this for

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to remember so much of this shyt is cap.
:pachaha:
Like the second you get shorty off of the internet and deal with her in person.
9/10 all of that shyt she's posting online is TheLockerRoom-tier ducktales.

"Oh really! You met a millionaire and he just paid for you and all of your homies for a night out but your rent is short
this month ? That's crazy!!!".

:pachaha:
Do not let this silly shyt rile you up.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Shorty buggin :pachaha:, only a goofy would do that shyt. I don’t even know you, why tf would I do that before seeing if you a bird :what: