Another Drake Flop ** Drake ft 21savage "it's up" # 151 on itunes+ 0 drake songs on spotify global

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Maybe we go to different spots, because I live in the city and can assure you that he is getting MUCH less burn than in years past.

Mott Haven, Longwood or Morrissina in The Bronx or Bed Sty, Bushwick or Crown Heights in Brooklyn. It's either bumping out of cars or dusties with speakers in their back packs. Plus Drake is on both Hot 97 and Power nonstop and radio is still a thing. That Drop and give me 50 song was everywhere when it dropped. And that "Hands On Your Knees" song was major before that...If you didnt hear that "Hands On Ya Knees" song then you just don't go outside, period.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:patrice:

Don't know why you are repeating yourself. You said that re upping the thread. But I heard you the first time. And I already pointed out 2 weeks ago that the streets of NYC bump Drake everywhere I go and been doing it since 2009. That's facts. A poster didn't like those facts, started seething and alerted me back in this old thread when I was done with this thread 2 weeks ago. Streets still fukking with Drake no matter what them charts say. What more can I say?
How is this a fact?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
How is this a fact?

:stopitslime:

It's a fact because you are a troll who lives in Neveda asking an NYC native how something he witnessed for 15 years is a fact. Look troll, I know you are just saying anything so that I'll respond and keep the thread up but this will be my last response to you. NYC has been bumping Drake heavy since 2009. Outside of NYC, Drake is one of the few rappers who has had a 15 year nonstop run of relevancy in Hip Hop. That's not an opinion, that's a fact in Hip Hop history. OK, I'm done now.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
0:stopitslime:

It's a fact because you are a troll who lives in Neveda asking an NYC native how something he witnessed for 15 years is a fact. Look troll, I know you are just saying anything so that I'll respond and keep the thread up but this will be my last response to you. NYC has been bumping Drake heavy since 2009. Outside of NYC, Drake is one of the few rappers who has had a 15 year nonstop run of relevancy in Hip Hop. That's not an opinion, that's a fact in Hip Hop history. OK, I'm done now.
Ok. #s prove the fact that he has 0 songs on the Spotify global chart.
He WAS charting very frequently to he lost the battle with Kendrick
Drake has released multiple songs since the L to Kendrick.

Not like us wasn't any albums still charting very highly 5 months later

Can't say the same for drake

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mott Haven, Longwood or Morrissina in The Bronx or Bed Sty, Bushwick or Crown Heights in Brooklyn. It's either bumping out of cars or dusties with speakers in their back packs. Plus Drake is on both Hot 97 and Power nonstop and radio is still a thing. That Drop and give me 50 song was everywhere when it dropped. And that "Hands On Your Knees" song was major before that...If you didnt hear that "Hands On Ya Knees" song then you just don't go outside, period.

Look at this fukkin nerd y’all

:mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I still don't understand how getting voted into the Hall of Shame don't get you banned. The lowest of low quality posters have that distinction, including OP of this thread :scust:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I still don't understand how getting voted into the Hall of Shame don't get you banned. The lowest of low quality posters have that distinction, including OP of this thread :scust:
So your complaining drake is flopping I should be banned
For posting facts about how
drake has 0 songs charting globally while Kendrick pedo drake diss song is #21 in the world 4 months later?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
soft-kobe-bryant.gif

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He need a time out. But he don't got real friends to tell him that

As an actual fan I agree

And it's not just his team it's his fans that has everything up. Instead of allowing him to win organically they trying to convince us...hell there's a song with Durk(that got leaked on Adin Ross stream :skip: ) and it's eh