Another Drake Flop ** Drake ft 21savage "it's up" # 151 on itunes+ 0 drake songs on spotify global

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Stop alerting me in this old ass thread to talk about nothing, it's annoying. I corrected you about NYC cuz you don't know anything about what goes on here. I said what I said and don't give a damn about what goes on in your city.
Drake gets played more in real life nobody playing that juvenile garbage nlu

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I don't see the appeal of Drake
eminem.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
many things don’t make sense right now. I mean he could have made tens of millions off of that recording footage in the future and he just leaked it. This was a conscious decision with untold circumstances and its no like Drake is ever gonna explain his real reasons for doing it. He’s been burned by so man people he doesn’t even have a media outlet at the moment.

For instance, I’ve long thought Jay-Z was the one who is trying to tank Drake. He sent Meek at Drake. Then Kanye orchestrated the Pusha T attack. Now you can’t tell me higher ups didn’t know kendrick was about to make his move. Mos Def apparently alluded to it kendrick’s moves in a song a right before kendrick dropped…

Theres some weird games being played and I think Drake is still on the back foot because he’s fighting even traditional media spheres holding him to both music and character double standards while treating him as some outsider.

Its a weird space because for instance…Drake is literally more “black” than Kamala Harris or even Kendrick’s wife, but we’re doing this weird goalpost moving of what “culture” is and who counts as being apart of this ambiguous definition of “blackness” but then when you bring this up people gaslight you by saying you dont know what kendrick meant by saying drake “isnt like us”.

It’s a game and the goal of the game is Drake loses and will lose until the industry has decided he’s suffered enough.

I told you all Jay-Z was behind this elimination Drake and none of you believed me.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called it a year ago…I’ll pull up the post if need be…he’s gonna start slowing down (falling off) and go big in the acting thing. Watch. His career is gonna play out like Will Smith’s, tryna tell ya. Will is from Philly tho and way more authentic but you know, I just mean the music to acting connection. He’ll never be as big as Will tho, pause.