Another Drake Flop ** Drake ft 21savage "it's up" # 151 on itunes+ 0 drake songs on spotify global

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Drake is still one of the highest streamed artists (if not #1) cause they’re still streaming Hotline Bling, Over, Started From The Bottom and Madonna. They’re not at all streaming his newer bullshyt. Even his biggest stans should know that.
His new songs are all his most daily streamed after One Dance

And spotify is a terrible product. Idk how people use it without paying YT music is superior

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
You can clown on the coli all you want but just ask anyone who lives in any hood in NYC and they will say the same. FACTS.

Drake has yet to flop in the streets of NYC for 15 years and running.

:ehh:
As someone who has been paying attention to Hip Hop since the mid 80's, Drake having a 15 year run in the streets stands out.

The club and female IG stories are not the streets. I highly doubt nikkas in the trenches of the Bronx, Brooklyn and so forth were bumpin them soft ass songs like that.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The club and female IG stories are not the streets. I highly doubt nikkas in the trenches of the Bronx, Brooklyn and so forth were bumpin them soft ass songs like that.

And you would lose that bet.

And I didn't say shyt about IG stories or The club. I literally said, right in this thread, bumping out of cars and portable speakers. And yes in the trenches of The Bronx and Brooklyn. The Coli and reality are two different worlds. :ehh:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
And you would lose that bet.

And I didn't say shyt about IG stories or The club. I literally said, right in this thread, bumping out of cars and portable speakers. And yes in the trenches of The Bronx and Brooklyn. The Coli and reality are two different worlds. :ehh:

Wattba was the only time I've heard nikkas playing an entire Drake project as background noise and we know the reason for that.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Wattba was the only time I've heard nikkas playing an entire Drake project as background noise and we know the reason for that.

Stop alerting me in this old ass thread to talk about nothing, it's annoying. I corrected you about NYC cuz you don't know anything about what goes on here. I said what I said and don't give a damn about what goes on in your city.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall don't care or like about drake but this song is a few weeks old and yall still typing comments :mjlol:

Kendrick fake mysterious ass done left us high and dry :mjcry:

JCole done gave up rapping to become a fake deep substitute teacher somewhere

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
more like, why isn’t drake letting universal work these songs

If he’s leaking them privately to take the sting off before uploading them to DSPs, he’s deliberately tanking his deal.
I thought this, but that makes no sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought this, but that makes no sense.
many things don’t make sense right now. I mean he could have made tens of millions off of that recording footage in the future and he just leaked it. This was a conscious decision with untold circumstances and its no like Drake is ever gonna explain his real reasons for doing it. He’s been burned by so man people he doesn’t even have a media outlet at the moment.

For instance, I’ve long thought Jay-Z was the one who is trying to tank Drake. He sent Meek at Drake. Then Kanye orchestrated the Pusha T attack. Now you can’t tell me higher ups didn’t know kendrick was about to make his move. Mos Def apparently alluded to it kendrick’s moves in a song a right before kendrick dropped…

Theres some weird games being played and I think Drake is still on the back foot because he’s fighting even traditional media spheres holding him to both music and character double standards while treating him as some outsider.

Its a weird space because for instance…Drake is literally more “black” than Kamala Harris or even Kendrick’s wife, but we’re doing this weird goalpost moving of what “culture” is and who counts as being apart of this ambiguous definition of “blackness” but then when you bring this up people gaslight you by saying you dont know what kendrick meant by saying drake “isnt like us”.

It’s a game and the goal of the game is Drake loses and will lose until the industry has decided he’s suffered enough.

Last edited: